• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

'Allo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrawberryFields

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Heya! I wanted to introduce myself. I am not horribly active on any forums, including the mmj forums I am a part of, but I am a mtf transgender, pre-diagnosis. I like rpg games, mmorpgs as well, fishing, and gardening.

I am currently between homes, headed from North Carolina to Arizona, since I am not able to live independently. I would really like to meet other people with similar interests, but am also, honestly, eventually going to try to find an important other in my life.

I used to be a member here under the username Azia, but my email was compromised, so when I forgot my password years ago, I was no longer able to access my account. It sucks, because I had been on IRC alot, turn this happened and I could even enter the IRC anymore.

Hello StrawberryFields and welcome back to the group.

welcome back. im new here account wise but ive been lurking around accountless for YEARS. finally decided to join lol.

Well welcome to the group to both of you ^_^

Thanks for the re-welcome, guys. I am gonna lay down, though. Been a long week.

I'm a bit of s Beatles fan, so your name caught my attention. Welcome. This is s great community to share your experiences with. You mentioned that your are not able to live independently. Is this due to disability, or your you can't afford to be on your own yet? What are you going to do in Arizona?

I like the Beatles too, Welcome to asdic.

Little2Roo said:
I'm a bit of s Beatles fan, so your name caught my attention. Welcome. This is s great community to share your experiences with. You mentioned that your are not able to live independently. Is this due to disability, or your you can't afford to be on your own yet? What are you going to do in Arizona?
It's due to mental disability. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when I get to Arizona, but that's something I'll figure out by the time I get to Arizona, ey? :3
KittyninjaW said:
I like the Beatles too, Welcome to asdic.
Thanks, you two, for the welcome! <3

I'm also transgender, so this is nice. I often wondered if there were other transgendered people who are abdl. I think we are a very very very small segment of society.

BabaBunny said:
I'm also transgender, so this is nice. I often wondered if there were other transgendered people who are abdl. I think we are a very very very small segment of society.

I feel like this is so. It's hard, too, because I am in the bible belt and can't even FIND abdl people locally, let alone ABDL folk into the transgender scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back