Big Messing without Spillage

Do you have problems with mess spillage?

• Yes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • I do not mess

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
** Warning: This thread could have some disturbing details, but it's not supposed to be detailed for the sake of it.*​

I've been very fortunate with never having a messing getting out of hand and I was wondering just how much I could get away with and still have it securely in my diaper. Others have mention spillage before and I was wondering why. Does it have to do with the choice of diapers, body size, shape, or consistency? I want to get an idea of the max volume, and wondering how much doubling up will work to improve security.

I also supposed some activities like sitting would be detrimental, but I can't be sure since I've never gone far enough.

Has to do with the fit and rise of the diaper on the waist. A higher rise on the back of the diaper should contain poop. The "blowout" leaks are normally caused by people sitting in a dirty diaper after they've already pooped.

Never had a problem when not using laxatives or enemas.

quartz200420012 said:
Has to do with the fit and rise of the diaper on the waist. A higher rise on the back of the diaper should contain poop. The "blowout" leaks are normally caused by people sitting in a dirty diaper after they've already pooped.

So would it be better to poop while sitting or just avoid sitting straight up altogether?

I've had the problem when I try to act like a baby a little too much. Babies will often crawl and little and then sit on their rear end, then crawl, then sit, then crawl...
After a good poop and several times sitting, I can leak some.

MrSun said:
** Warning: This thread could have some disturbing details, but it's not supposed to be detailed for the sake of it.*​

I've been very fortunate with never having a messing getting out of hand and I was wondering just how much I could get away with and still have it securely in my diaper. Others have mention spillage before and I was wondering why. Does it have to do with the choice of diapers, body size, shape, or consistency? I want to get an idea of the max volume, and wondering how much doubling up will work to improve security.

I also supposed some activities like sitting would be detrimental, but I can't be sure since I've never gone far enough.

If its a cheap brand of diaper double up if its a good brand your probably safe

MrSun said:
So would it be better to poop while sitting or just avoid sitting straight up altogether?

If you have an actual adult diaper with tapes and stuff you can do quite a lot of squishing before anything leaks out. Pull ups are not made for pooping and if you are squeezing into kids pants expect blowouts.

It sound like having the best diapers is 80% of the issue. I do love how my Molicares handle my poopy butt. My previous limit was two large messings before having to change due to peeing.

Does having a good diaper handle the diarrhea/laxative mess? I have zero experience with that.

Yeah you need diapers with leak guards and have a decently wide enough crotch to help containment. Must adult diapers are geared for urinary incontinence, so stay away from the institutional products.

MrSun said:
It sound like having the best diapers is 80% of the issue. I do love how my Molicares handle my poopy butt. My previous limit was two large messings before having to change due to peeing.

Does having a good diaper handle the diarrhea/laxative mess? I have zero experience with that.

Two messes?! Close together I'm guessing or that'd be hellish! My word you're a bit hardcore...then agen I say that coz currently I'm battling nappy rash and can only sit in a messy nappy for about an hour b4 cracking! bms

- - - Updated - - -

MrSun said:

...and that's a one time messed nappy as well. bms

I'm fecally inco, so not much of a choice where I mess. But the better diapers (abena, dry24/7) have only leaked on me 2 or 3 times in the last two years. I have a severe reaction to fiber, even in low amounts. So very loose and watery. The one they perscribed before would leak almost immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back