I bought my first adult diapers today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatetheDragon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I made a stop at the CVS Pharmacy near my house and bought some Tenas! I'm wearing one as I write this and it's amazing.

Very nice!

PadsnPullups said:
I bet you found you were a lot more "concerned" about the purchase than the clerk. :biggrin:

Actually not really. I walked in there, grabbed the package, walked up to the counter, grinned and as he was scanning it I told him that it was a prank present for my dad's birthday.

NatetheDragon said:
Actually not really. I walked in there, grabbed the package, walked up to the counter, grinned and as he was scanning it I told him that it was a prank present for my dad's birthday.

Haha....that is a good one!

I remember the day I bought my first too...ahhh good times :D

-Gus

The first time I bought I used the self checkout and had already put the package into my backpack. I also used this scanner gun that you carried around and scanned as you went. I was a little nervous about interacting with anyone for it.

First adult diapers are usually pretty great, even if you don't tape it on just right the first time. :p

NatetheDragon said:

You may have offered an excuse too readily to be convincing.

Just once I would like to hear someone say they looked the clerk in the eye, smiled and said, "these are for me."

I bought a pack of adult nappies the other day, and the sales assistant did everything possible to hide them from view when I walked up! Like she double bagged them and everything before discreetly handing them and over at the end of the transaction. Didn't even ask. Nice of her to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back