• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Name Change Announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilSamsara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello all! Just thought I'd announce... I had a name change! :p well not in the legal sense but in the ADISC sense. My profile name was BabyDash but I decided on something a lil more interesting. Thought I'd give a shout out so everyone knows who I am! :D

Congrats. Now if I can only remember that. Fortunately, I remember avatars as well. If you change both, I'm lost.

dogboy said:
Congrats. Now if I can only remember that. Fortunately, I remember avatars as well. If you change both, I'm lost.

Lol.. No no my avatar isn't going anywhere :p always love da ponies! :D

dogboy said:

Marka said:
That makes two of us... creatures of habits ;) -Marka

This is why I didn't change my name when I changed my avatar. LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Avatars get me way more than names, actually. Even as prolific a poster as he is, if Dogboy suddenly changed his avatar, I'd probably do an extended confusion shot before I figured out it was him.

babymt said:
I'm also thinking of changing my name. Joined over a year ago and was too excited to think of an original name. How's the new name feel?

Never better! I actually got it from "the big little podcast" I listen to it everyday & Mako is always talking about samsara. He mentioned on one show about someone he met named littlesamsara and I just fell in love with the name. Haven't been able to shake it since. I usually like coming up with my names myself but this one just spoke to me so much I needed to share in its energy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back