Thread: Name Change Announcement!

Default Name Change Announcement!

Hello all! Just thought I'd announce... I had a name change! :p well not in the legal sense but in the ADISC sense. My profile name was BabyDash but I decided on something a lil more interesting. Thought I'd give a shout out so everyone knows who I am!

Congrats. Now if I can only remember that. Fortunately, I remember avatars as well. If you change both, I'm lost.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Congrats. Now if I can only remember that. Fortunately, I remember avatars as well. If you change both, I'm lost.
    That makes two of us... creatures of habits -Marka

Lol.. No no my avatar isn't going anywhere :p always love da ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    That makes two of us... creatures of habits -Marka
    This is why I didn't change my name when I changed my avatar. LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSamsara View Post
    Hello all! Just thought I'd announce... I had a name change! :p well not in the legal sense but in the ADISC sense. My profile name was BabyDash but I decided on something a lil more interesting. Thought I'd give a shout out so everyone knows who I am!
    I'm also thinking of changing my name. Joined over a year ago and was too excited to think of an original name. How's the new name feel?

Avatars get me way more than names, actually. Even as prolific a poster as he is, if Dogboy suddenly changed his avatar, I'd probably do an extended confusion shot before I figured out it was him.

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    I'm also thinking of changing my name. Joined over a year ago and was too excited to think of an original name. How's the new name feel?
    Never better! I actually got it from "the big little podcast" I listen to it everyday & Mako is always talking about samsara. He mentioned on one show about someone he met named littlesamsara and I just fell in love with the name. Haven't been able to shake it since. I usually like coming up with my names myself but this one just spoke to me so much I needed to share in its energy