Inner thumbnail - I'm comple' mystified!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So this has been bugging me for a while. What process do you need to go through to get an inner-thumbnail? So many users have one for their all the time public-related stuff...then have a diffrent thumbnail in their 'about me' section...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? I really wouldd like one and I'm feelin left out so info plz as soon as posseeblé! bms

Best consult your sensei.

Lol jk. One is an avatar and one is a profile pic. At least I think that's how it works. I better check with my sensei.

AEsahaettr said:
See, the problem is that you're trying to have an inner thumbnail. You're misunderstanding what an inner thumbnail is. It's not something you choose. It's something which when you're ready the universe will reveal to you. It's already inside, you just need to find the tranquility to see it for yourself.

This is why the universe has picked a pile of shit for mine.

dogboy said:
This is why the universe has picked a pile of shit for mine.

You need to look harder dogboy, the truth probably lies at the centre of that pile...

It's hard to get a straight answer out of these guys sometimes... Go the "Settings" tab in the upper right of your screen and click on it. On that page on the left you will see "Edit Avatar" and "Edit Profile Picture" which I believe is the inner thumbnail you're searching for.

ozbub said:
You need to look harder dogboy, the truth probably lies at the centre of that pile...

ROFL, some deep crap goin on here.

zipperless said:
It's hard to get a straight answer out of these guys sometimes... Go the "Settings" tab in the upper right of your screen and click on it. On that page on the left you will see "Edit Avatar" and "Edit Profile Picture" which I believe is the inner thumbnail you're searching for.

Sorry Zip.... I guess I'll take myself to the naughty corner then :/

It's OK. You can come out now. :hug:

Yeah, I was watching John Stewart when I wrote my response. He always brings the crazy out of me. I'm so going to miss him and the humor that comes out of him. Sometimes, you just have to laugh at the world.

dogboy said:
Yeah, I was watching John Stewart when I wrote my response. He always brings the crazy out of me. I'm so going to miss him and the humor that comes out of him. Sometimes, you just have to laugh at the world.

He will be missed.

I know. Sorry boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back