Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone please ID this diaper and point to a source?

Default Can someone please ID this diaper and point to a source?

Hi folks,

I've seen pictures of these for quite some time but have been unsuccessful in identifying them or finding where I could get them. Ideas?

Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wutisthis.jpg 
Views:	526 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	23827

Nessus

It looks to me like a cloth diaper of some kind... if anyone does know where to get them I suspect there will be many an interested party. I might try them myself just to see what they are like!

I think it looks similar to these pull-ons http://www.fetware.com/pull-washable...ight-p-33.html or their close cousins the velcro contour diapers http://www.fetware.com/velcro-closur...aper-p-34.html. I'm not saying it's either of those since I can't tell for sure off that angle but it seems like they're at least close.

Well if anyone does figure what kind they are, let me know please. I think those are super sexy looking

Nessus

I concur! Nothing like a hot chick in a diaper. Those of you that have this - either way assuming DL women feel the same about their men - are definitely the subject of my envy. I do not envy much, but that is at the top of my list for sure!

I will have to take a look at those links. I agree these things are rather interesting and if there is something similar I might buy one to try it out for funsies!

I haven't posted on here in so long, I almost forgot how!
    As to your question, I thought I could throw in my two cents.
    If by chance somebody recognizes them and can name them, congrats! You have a new diaper in the coming (and a new friend to go along with it!).
    If not, you may wanna try scanning over Ebay or Etsy to see if anybody perhaps makes them in free time? I mean it looks factory high quality so it may very well be something name brand, but some people are crafty. You might find that or even something better browsing through an online market.

Sorry it's not the answer you seek, but hopefully it will help!

It's definitely a fitted cloth diaper without the required plastic panties on over it. The diaper is overly thick and unusual being ruched back (a seam up the center back that defines the cheeks). As the photo is copyrighted to ILuvDiapers2.com 2004 you should write bytemine (the old Wetville Forum) and ask Bill.

I know for a fact you can buy that exactly kind of cloth diaper at Save Express as I have recently bought one. And I can tell you it's exactly identical if not the same.

I remember seeing photos from that picture's website and another website with this kind of cloth diaper some 10 years ago and being impressed with the diaper as well as the girls wearing them of course hehe. That's the reason why I bought the diapers when I saw them for sale.

Here's the links:
    Print
    All-white

Quote Originally Posted by Fraldinhas View Post
    I know for a fact you can buy that exactly kind of cloth diaper at Save Express as I have recently bought one. And I can tell you it's exactly identical if not the same.

I remember seeing photos from that picture's website and another website with this kind of cloth diaper some 10 years ago and being impressed with the diaper as well as the girls wearing them of course hehe. That's the reason why I bought the diapers when I saw them for sale.

Here's the links:
    Print
    All-white
    That's pretty much what I linked above, so it sounds like there's an answer for either US or Europeans who are interested.