• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from hopeful Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidwestDaddy

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello ADISC Community,

I am BRAND New to this. Stumbled upon a video today and searched out your site. I hope you're all doing well.

I am interested in the parent role.

I work full time (starting a new job soon) and go to grad school. I will not have a ton of time to contribute, but hope to.

I will try to keep this short as I don't know all the in's-and-out's yet.

Is there a percentage of LGBTQ members here? ( a lot of work in school is for them/us)

My life is really busy with grad school, but I love to read, Netflix, listening to Passenger right now. Oh, terrible at video games.

Take good care everyone,
David

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome im sure thereis someone here for that

Hey David!

Awesome for you to join ADISC's ever vibrant and growing community!

If you are looking for a partner,ADISC isn't a personals or dating site (which is a chief reason why it is so troll and spam free) however if you have any questions about caring for a fellow AB, this is the place to ask! While some members here have discovered relationships, most were by accident and not purposefully trying to find someone.

If you are just interested in meeting potential ABs to be a Daddy to, I would recommend checking out Fetlife. If you are interested in exploring, learning and talking to others about ABDLs, Caring for ABs and others, and making friends in the community ADISC is the place to do it.

About the LGBTQ community, the ABDL has quite a sizeable community on this respect and I think you'll have no problem finding those of your orientation. As well, on a whole the ABDL community is extremely accepting no matter what makes you special/different!

And with that I invite you to ADISC!

*Hugs*

Tuples

Hello Tuples!
Thanks very much for your kind message! I am very impressed with the care and respect the ADISC community show to one and other.

I can certainly see how my first post looked like a personal ad and to be clear I'm much more interested in making friends than "hooking up".

My last experience with an online community was frustrating for me. That group did not have friendship as a primary goal. I feel I've made a clumsy first impression as I adjust to this new community. Like Tom Branson (if there are any Downton Abbey Fans out there! :smile1: )

Take Good Care,
David

Hi there, and welcome.
I'm quite new myself, and I'm a care giver myself. Chief difference in our situations seems to be that I already have a partner.

They made me feel very welcome in just a couple of days, so I'm guessing you'll be accepted as warmly as I was.

Well met.

Hi Chronshift! Thanks for the greeting!

MidwestDaddy said:
Hello ADISC Community,

I am BRAND New to this. Stumbled upon a video today and searched out your site. I hope you're all doing well.

I work full time (starting a new job soon) and go to grad school. I will not have a ton of time to contribute, but hope to.

Is there a percentage of LGBTQ members here? ( a lot of work in school is for them/us)

My life is really busy with grad school, but I love to read, Netflix, listening to Passenger right now. Oh, terrible at video games.

Take good care everyone,
David

Howdy and welcome to the site. Are you interested in a online role play, if so, you can check out the role playing board on the site.

If you're looking to meet others in real life, you might be a bit careful of how you post. Since we are an online support community, it's understood that over time member may become friends and meet in real life. But real life meetings aren't the aim of the site. Check out the rules, if you're in question.

I think it's wonderful that you're wanting to set into the parent role. LOL, yeah there's a need for it around here.

Dare, I ask... what video brought you to us? Was it a video that specifically mentioned this site, or was it one that introduced you to ABDL's in general? Does that mean that you're completely new to all of this, or have you been into the ABDL scene before?

- - - Updated - - -

I will say that I have met several others in real life from this site. But they were people that I'd know for several years of chatting with on this site, teamspeak, Skype, etc.

If you do meet anyone, I hope that both you and them take time to get to know each other. Don't rush. Be Safe. Public Places, etc.

Hi Matthew! Thanks for the insights! I'm in no hurry to meet anyone in real life and continue to be impressed with the care and affection the members have for each other. It's like fresh air and one of the reasons that attracted me to your sight. I wish I could say which video on youtube I saw, but it spoke highly of this site! I am completely new to this site and this community.

I will check out the role-play boards! Thanks for the tips!

I've never really been one for the role playing stuff online myself. I have trouble getting into it. It's hard when you're staring at a computer screen.

I never really had much want / need for being "little", but as time as gone on, I've found myself wanting to try it, and getting frustrated when I can't. I was once, when visiting a fellow ABDL, able to briefly get into the mindset for a few minutes. I just have trouble doing it. But it was easier for me to do it, with someone there with me, that I could play off of. I really can't get into that mindset when I'm by myself, and I've stopped trying to do it.

But yeah, check out the forums and read as much as you can. You'll come across thread titles that catch your interest and you'll start to read them. Maybe a few of the threads, you think, "Hey, I've got something I want to add / contribute / or need to add a comment". Over time, you'll start to make some friends in the forums, and maybe send private messages to other people. Maybe you'll find some people in your general area or state, maybe within a couple hours drive from you. Maybe you'll hear about a Munch / Activity Night / etc. Not far from you, and decide to go. And find someone to adopt.

There aren't many rules, and they're pretty basic. We're a pretty easy going bunch.

LOL, you wish you could say the name of it... It's not a secret is it? You just forgot? :p

LOL, you saw a video that told you about a group of people that enjoyed wearing diapers, and you came to find us. :p I wish the rest of the world could be that accepting of us. We are an odd bunch, I'll admit that. And you'll find that we are a pretty diverse group as well. Some wear for medical reasons, some because they enjoy it, some for fetish reasons, and some because of the innocence of wearing, some for role playing, etc.

LOL, I've been on here for several years, and been into this stuff my whole life. But that's one of the first questions that I'll ask someone that I'm talking to new. How do they classify themselves, and since the main labels are pretty broad terms, you end up asking more questions to clarify.

Ha! Yes, I did forget which video, but I'll try to find it!

Matthew, your avatar is SO CUTE! Did you draw it?

Ohh no, I'm not an artist. That was drawn for me by Marci. http://www.frithcat.com

I've been a DL forever. But recently I was asked, & I've been trying out the furry side of things. I'm not sure if your familiar with furries. Furries are a completely different group / fandom. There are some sub-groups, inside of the furry fandom that crossover into the realm of ABDL. Inside of the furry group, I'm classified as either a diaperfur or cub.

Art is a very unique & a big part of the fandom, to show off a persons' fursona, in both real life & online. Some furries have fur suits to wear to show off their fursona. I have my art on my furry account on fur affinity. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/matmew/

Welcome to the community, David! I think you'll like it here ADISC is very friendly. Daddies aww da best ^-^

James said:
Welcome to the community, David! I think you'll like it here ADISC is very friendly. Daddies aww da best ^-^

Thai you, James! Another cute avatar! You kids are so creative!

- - - Updated - - -

Mattew said:
Ohh no, I'm not an artist. That was drawn for me by Marci. http://www.frithcat.com

I've been a DL forever. But recently I was asked, & I've been trying out the furry side of things. I'm not sure if your familiar with furries. Furries are a completely different group / fandom. There are some sub-groups, inside of the furry fandom that crossover into the realm of ABDL. Inside of the furry group, I'm classified as either a diaperfur or cub.

Art is a very unique & a big part of the fandom, to show off a persons' fursona, in both real life & online. Some furries have fur suits to wear to show off their fursona. I have my art on my furry account on fur affinity. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/matmew/

I think my sister is secretly a furry! So, I know a little bit. I think they are a good community too. Lots of artists.

James said:

HI James, thanks for the welcome and another cute avatar! Thanks for the hello message you sent. When I level up, I'll be able to respond.

MidwestDaddy said:
HI James, thanks for the welcome and another cute avatar! Thanks for the hello message you sent. When I level up, I'll be able to respond.
Oh! Had no idea you couldn't respond ^-^ lol

MidwestDaddy said:
Hello ADISC Community,

Take good care everyone,
David

Hello and welcome to ADISC, from a fellow Snivy.

Everyone seems to have already beat me to the punchline but you could ask this user as he is looking for help :D

http://www.adisc.org/forum/member.php/32279-accepted

Hi Snivy! :)

Matthew, the youtube video was from Jay Jay about ABDL.

Ok. I will have to give that a watch.

James said:
Oh! Had no idea you couldn't respond ^-^ lol

Still working on it, James! :smile1::smile1:

Heya David. I'm a bit of latecomer here but better than nothing.

I see you already have a lot of follower? Yeah not a lot of caretaker here but again people in here is good and nice too.

So yeah any particular hobbies or interest. Would be nice for us to know? (Beside downtown abbey lol)

And yeah so I hope you will have good time in ADISC and see you around. Enjoy yourself. Cheers.

Archer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back