• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Reintroduction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuples

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone!

I thought since I've been inactive from ADISC for over a year I should reintroduce myself.

I'm Tuples, I've been on and off as an active member of ADISC ever since 2008 and I've loved being part of this awesome community from day one!

I enjoy road biking, programming/hacking, attending hackathons, I LOVE COLORING (and my plushies!!) as well as dancing ( although I'm not very good yet, so don't ask me for a demo).

I go to university right now and try to stay involved as much as possible!

Oh and I really love play time and did I mention COLORING?

Hugs

-Tuples

Tuples said:
Hey everyone!

I thought since I've been inactive from ADISC for over a year I should reintroduce myself.

I'm Tuples, I've been on and off as an active member of ADISC ever since 2008 and I've loved being part of this awesome community from day one!

I enjoy road biking, programming/hacking, attending hackathons, I LOVE COLORING (and my plushies!!) as well as dancing ( although I'm not very good yet, so don't ask me for a demo).

I go to university right now and try to stay involved as much as possible!

Oh and I really love play time and did I mention COLORING?

Hugs

-Tuples

Hi Tuples and welcome back. If you joined in 2008, you must have been a young member. Were you on the site before it was ADISC? Anyway, I hope you'll have the time to stay more active, but since you're in college, I can imagine that time is precious and short in supply.

I joined the site right after it transitioned to the ADISC name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back