Thread: Experiencing Incontinence

Default Experiencing Incontinence

As A diaper lover , I'm Fascinated by the idea of incontinence
    So I wanted to Try it for Real
    I bought a Foley Catheter Kit ( Includes Flush , Lubricant , gloves , Needles and the catheter it was size 16 )
    My Experience is as follows
    1. Insertion was very painful ( I don't want to experience that pain again)
    2. As soon as I inserted it , urine started coming out and it was messy
    3. Was a bit difficult during diaper change because while taking the diaper out , the catheter was still pouring urine
    4. I felt some burning sensation while the catheter was on.
    5. catheter removal was also painful
    6. and most importantly the nice feeling you get while diapered when u pass urine is gone , u don't know when urine comes out and you don't feel it
    my overall experience , was unsatisfactory , never want to repeat it again
    anyone shares some feelings ideas !?

I've thought of doing this. But like you say - seems far too painful. And the risk of infection seems relatively high for me given that I'm not a medical professional. I hate the thought of having to explain an infection for this cause to a doctor or my spouse. As a young male, it seems that the primary cause of uti is sex related - so I'd worry about destroying trust.

Honestly I would just take the approach of wearing diapers all the time and going when you first feel the urge. It's safer and there's less risk of bodily harm that way.

If I ever want to pursue 24/7, I'm not sure I would try this route. It would for give the real thing instantaneously, but would be very painful. We can all learn from each others experiences!

I had to catheterize myself for about six weeks after invasive back surgery. I was so glad when the swelling went down, my spinal nerves recovered and I was able to pee naturally. It was a scary situation and was no fun. I had to be careful about sterilizing the catheters, and using them was a nuisance. I got to where it didn't hurt putting it in or taking it out, but when the day came where I actually felt like I could go and pee, and was overjoyed.

I definitely would not take it that far. I am strongly of the opinion that one must be careful with one's body and if there is any chance of damage or problems I will not do it.

I agree that you can simulate IC reasonably well if you have the opportunity to relax in a position where you can easily pee. Yesterday I took a very long cruise in a very heavily boosted Abena and eventually got to the point where I was peeing every 5 mins or so. This happened because I could not empty my bladder fully and I began a cycle of peeing a bit at a time every 5 mins. It also often went into the stuffing so I did not even feel it. I got to the point where I was not sure if I was still peeing at times yet clearly was.

It cleared up as soon as I stopped needing to pee or was able to get on all fours in the back of the truck and flood my diaper.

I have to say it was a very interesting experience, one that I will probably repeat in the future.

EDIT: I will add that you can be fairly sure that most IC people would prefer not to be even if they like diapers. I have thought about this and decided that I would prefer to control my diaper use than have it the other way around. While not at all the same as having a monkey on your back, the end result in some ways is not too different from the control perspective, and I can be reasonably sure many folks that are truly IC would strongly suggest it is not a desirable condition for most folks even if they are into diapers.
    Last edited by Nessus; 20-Apr-2015 at 12:14. Reason: Added a thought

Be careful you can really hurt your self Using catheters if you are not trained to insert them correctly and should only use them by a doctors order for a medical condition peeing all the time randomly in a diaper may sound like fun but it's not, you never know when you are going to flood and always have to have spare diapers to change into.

I have an OAB and flood with out warning so I have no choice but to wear changing up to 4 times a day or more gets old quick. Keep your control of you bladder and only release once in a while if you must but try not to force your body to be stuck in diapers for the rest of your life. It's expensive, messy, and a pain to have to carry a diaper bag where ever you go.

Be careful what you wish for.. it is anything BUT enjoyable.