As A diaper lover , I'm Fascinated by the idea of incontinence
So I wanted to Try it for Real
I bought a Foley Catheter Kit ( Includes Flush , Lubricant , gloves , Needles and the catheter it was size 16 )
My Experience is as follows
1. Insertion was very painful ( I don't want to experience that pain again)
2. As soon as I inserted it , urine started coming out and it was messy
3. Was a bit difficult during diaper change because while taking the diaper out , the catheter was still pouring urine
4. I felt some burning sensation while the catheter was on.
5. catheter removal was also painful
6. and most importantly the nice feeling you get while diapered when u pass urine is gone , u don't know when urine comes out and you don't feel it
my overall experience , was unsatisfactory , never want to repeat it again
anyone shares some feelings ideas !?