How often do you wear diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NigelM

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I find that I go in ups and downs, sometimes I will wear all day for a couple of days, then go without wearing for a few weeks.

Every night. I bedwet so it isn't a choice for me.

24/7

I try to wear them daily.

Since I wear in secrecy, I've only been wearing once or twice in a month for the last few months, just enough to meet my little side urges.

On weeks when my roommate isn't home at night... Generally 4-7 days a month.

NigelM said:
I find that I go in ups and downs, sometimes I will wear all day for a couple of days, then go without wearing for a few weeks.

I'd say my general pattern is pretty similar. I went 24/7 for six weeks late last year and that kind of shifted things to a very low wearing cycle but it's finally getting back to normal.

I really don't wear that much. There's been a times when I've got to hang out with another AB/DL & we'll wear for several days to maybe a week solid. But when I'm at home, I don't really wear that much. I'll think to myself, "I should really wear one today". & then I never get around to it. I can go week or months between my wearing, and I'm Ok with that. But yeah, sometimes I'll get a pretty strong urge and just have to wear.

Like once a week if I'm lucky :(

24/7

Mattew said:
I really don't wear that much. There's been a times when I've got to hang out with another AB/DL & we'll wear for several days to maybe a week solid. But when I'm at home, I don't really wear that much. I'll think to myself, "I should really wear one today". & then I never get around to it. I can go week or months between my wearing, and I'm Ok with that. But yeah, sometimes I'll get a pretty strong urge and just have to wear.

I'm pretty much the same

I for the most part only get to wear on the days that I'm off from work which can very from 2-5 days. When I do get the chance to wear I wear them 24 hrs/day.

In the evenings each day, more or less. It was 3-5 days a week for a while, but recently I've been wearing one every day.

Once or twice a week lately~

24/7 as I flood with out warning

pretty much all the time-usually cloth diapers and plastic pants at night and disposable during the day.

I wear diapers as much as I can

Saturday and Sunday are my diaper days. I'll wear them during the week sometimes if I know it's going to be a stressful day but that's rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back