How often do you wear diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-4 times a week, but seldom for more than an hour at a time. These last few weeks have been very uncommon, as I've had several opportunities to sleep in diapers--including tonight! Yippee!!

Every night, being that I'm a actual bedwetter

Every Night! 2 or 3 during the day.

When I have them, I wear for most of the day.

My situation is a little complicated. . . I wear at school, but not at home. They are not a problem at school, you cannot tell that I am wearing. At the very least nobody has said anything. (It's upper level college courses, so even if they did find out, they are smart enough to assume it may be medical.) My father, however, does not know and is an integral part of my life. If I wore at home, I would not be able to hide it from him.

So, only at school, when I have them to use. School is about to be out for the summer, so after these are gone, no more until August. I think my father may have caught a "whiff", that is a hint into the fact that I'm hiding something, so I may need to tell him soon before it blows up, but for now I'm happily diapered in class. (makes studying so much easier)

about twice a week. Sunday morning if my favorite time for my diapers and little girl attire.

I am wearing 24/7 now thanks to northshore pullups

wmd1982 said:
I am wearing 24/7 now thanks to northshore pullups

are those the "tube sock diapers"? the ones with like 12" of elastic band on the top?

I guess you can say that I only wear them to work when I'm off work I am wearing northshore air supreme brief.

i wear them on and off, i would say around 2 or 3 days of 24/7 per month? sometimes i wear them every week or so. I use incontinence pads in general since i only have issues with leaking and my leaks aren't that big anyway.

I sleep in diapers every night, but don't wear during the day. I recently bought 3 pair of training pants from Babypants.com and I'm getting used to wearing those more and more during the day. They feel kind of funny, but that's the point - to be constantly reminded that I am wearing training pants, not grown up underwear.

Not often. It will be good if I can get like. 1 per month. Planning to do 24/7 someday. After I get out from parents house.

Every single day of my life. I hardly ever come out of them.

Not that often at all maybe once
or twice a month if I have any

On average, I would say I go diapered around two or three days a week. My wearing habits can be a bit sporadic at times, but I would generally be diapered more often if I weren't so busy during the weekdays. If I go 24/7, it typically only happens on a weekend.

Three or four times a week, more when my brain isn't working properly. I'd anticipate the next few weeks being heavy wearing periods...bit of downtime, a new order coming in (that includes 24/7s!), and, judging how my brain's been lately, heightened anxiety. Perfect storm ;)

I get to wear just about every weekday morning. I am recently retired and the wife still works part time. Once she is out the door I am into a nice fresh Abena Abriflex. Sometime I take a chance and slip into a diaper before she leaves. She is off work when summer comes. So then I will probably only get to wear once a month of so. But once school is back in session, and she is back to work, I get to diaper up 5 days a week! I love a nicely wet, soggy and heavy diaper!

Recently, about twice a month :(, lack of time and privacy, hate it but looking forward to summer vacation :)

Can vary heaps, im going to start everynight, just in case(a few times I have wet because I was too deeply asleep).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back