Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baby Shower

Default Baby Shower

My wife is going to a baby shower tomorrow and bought a box of diapers for the baby

But that made me think: What a great idea for an AB party - A shower with games, cake and raffle prizes!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    My wife is going to a baby shower tomorrow and bought a box of diapers for the baby

But that made me think: What a great idea for an AB party - A shower with games, cake and raffle prizes!
    Ironically, when I saw the title of the thread, that's what I thought. In fact, I wondered if someone was giving YOU a baby shower! That would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Ironically, when I saw the title of the thread, that's what I thought. In fact, I wondered if someone was giving YOU a baby shower! That would be nice.
    Probably not going to happen. But if you want to send me some diapers as a present, that would be great!
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 19-Apr-2015 at 14:49. Reason: Added humorous remark.

Actually that would be feasible to give someone's mommy a baby shower. All it would take technically is someone who has a caretaker and everyone involved would be alright with that idea when one thinks about it. This looks like a really good idea zipperless. In fact I suspect you just started a whole new fad of some sort possibly!

I think that is an awesome idea!!! I can foresee a terrific concept happening here

Wilton Cakes has a great site for cake decorating ideas. Type Baby Shower in the search line.

Probably not going to happen. But if you want to send me some diapers as a present, that would be great!
    You'll be wanting that in a large, highly decorated box with "Diapers for Zipperless" plastered all over it in 12-inch letter and instructions to the delivery guy to leave it on your front porch, right?

that's gonna be scary to say the least.

Make sure they are star wars related diapers! Those are zip's favorite!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    You'll be wanting that in a large, highly decorated box with "Diapers for Zipperless" plastered all over it in 12-inch letter and instructions to the delivery guy to leave it on your front porch, right?
    Sure! Are you a divorce attorney? I might need one if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    that's gonna be scary to say the least.

Make sure they are star wars related diapers! Those are zip's favorite!
    Wet in a Yoda diaper you must not.