Pull-up Question...but different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
And yes it is different than the current thread that is happening. Tis the reason why I have started another on.....:thumbsup:

While it is only recently that I have totally come out about my diaper and wetting passion, which now includes wearing a pullup everyday, I have run into a very interesting problem.

I bicycle each and everyday to deliver papers in the morning and do other things as well with my bike to make a bit of extra money to supplement my tiny pension. I have noticed that depending on the brand, the gusset part of the pullup separates itself in the "wicking" overlay material.

Has anyone else encountered this rather frustrating problem, and if so, how did you solve it? I have now come to love wearing my pullup 24/7 and gotten over the worry if someone notices. However, after being on the bike for a few hours it feels like everyone is able to notice the bunched up material of my pullup poking out against the bum fabric of my jeans.

Crinklebottom said:
I've experienced this myself, and I'm not sure there's much to be done about. Bike seats just aren't very comfortable and it's normal for them to bunch up underwear...unfortunately diapers don't really like to unbunch. Better quality diapers would help, but that's about it. Maybe bike shorts would do something, but I haven't tried.

Interesting thought.....bike shorts and diapers.....must look into that aspect

try boxers over your diaper. that may not help with the bunching but otherwise is pretty good at protecting diapers from abrasion

I wear cloth diapers under black baggy bike shorts and It works well, actually giving me a little more padding. If you don't want to leak out, you would have to wear plastic pants, but by wearing black bike shorts, no one can tell if I'm wet through and through.

Crinklebottom said:
I've experienced this myself, and I'm not sure there's much to be done about. Bike seats just aren't very comfortable and it's normal for them to bunch up underwear...unfortunately diapers don't really like to unbunch. Better quality diapers would help, but that's about it. Maybe bike shorts would do something, but I haven't tried.

Bike shorts seem like a good idea! They've already got lots of padding, theoretically a diaper could be unnoticeable.

bambinod said:
try boxers over your diaper. that may not help with the bunching but otherwise is pretty good at protecting diapers from abrasion

A good thought....txs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back