NEW DC Amour Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpluswearer

Moderated
Role
  1. Incontinent
Message I got from Jeremy from DC

This is Jeremy from DC. You are receiving this email because you, at one point or another, showed interest in the new DC Amor diaper soon to come out. It is now set to become available once it arrives in May. Until then, I have prepared a nice amount of photography to show it off. Pre-orders for this diaper will become an option as soon as the diapers are on their way to me. Please let me know what you think of the new design!

http://diaperconn.com/product.php?id_product=59

New Amors will come in medium and large sizes. Most notable new features include:
- new front banner art
- new stronger, thicker, more durable outer plastic
- new 3M tapes, combined with glossy coated front banner for super strong bonding
- higher capacity
- high quality imported SAP with the highest wicking (suction) power available
- new printed 12-pack bags

Additionally, these new Amors have much higher quality prints, both on the front banner and outer plastic. Please check out the images for yourself and let me know what you think! All images on the webpage can be enlarged and are hi-res.

Thank you so much for your interest in the DC Amor! I hope this new design dazzles you and will keep you one of my happy customers :)

Have a great weekend!

===================
Here is my thoughts they look great and will order some when they come in thank you Jeremy .

These look... pretty much awesome, IMO--certainly the best-looking "sissy" diapers out there. And I definitely prefer the kittens and puppies to the previous anime design. The packaging is a nice touch. It's pretty clearly patterned after the Luvs and Pampers for Her packages from the early 90's.

Do these seem less pink than the first run to anyone else?

Also, I'm not sure that the new graphic fits the love theme as well as the old one (for all it's other faults) did.

Amcon said:
Do these seem less pink than the first run to anyone else?

Yeah, but then again, I thought the original were TOO pink. These look better, IMO. However, I'm not really into sissy/girly diapers, so I guess I'm not the best person to judge here.

Will the size large be available in may as well?

I wonder how much they will cost this time. I always thought his were over priced and the shipping, ugh and how much he offers in a case.

cute kitties. sure beats the anime print they had earlier.

I normally don't like pre-orders - you never know how long (or if) you will wait. I liked the fact that DC Amor is waiting until the diapers are on their way before expecting pre-orders.

Adorable, they DO look quite a big like the early 90's huggies for her, maybe a "For Him" version would be in order.

I'm certainly excited :)

I love the packaging.

Hopefully the price isn't too terrible. I haven't taken the time to look at the prices when buying by the case.

kitterdafoxy said:
maybe a "For Him" version would be in order.

^^This!!

They look very cute only a 1 month away can't wait for it.

kitterdafoxy said:
maybe a "For Him" version would be in order.

That'll never happen. Too many sissies ;)

There's a lot of overhead in carrying an additional line. It just wouldn't be worth it for them to carry more than one line.

wow amazing

I miss the anime print but this new one looks cute too

SnowPrincessLily said:
I miss the anime print but this new one looks cute too

I miss them too but these new diapers are sooooooo adorable! I can't wait to wear them! ^_^

Must say I found the last graphic a bit too much but this one is absolutely gorgeous and I am definitely not sissy.

!!!!! oh my god i love these! the original amors were super good, but these improvements have officially made them my favorite brand out there at the moment.

i love the front panel pattern <3 adorable puppies and kitties beats out stolen anime art by a long shot, haha. and the new packaging is great too! can't wait to see if the manufacturers kept their promise of making them thicker too...uvu

it's neat that they're coming out in may too-- around my birthday, so i'll def have the money to get some ;u;

and for the lazy, here's the most informative images from their site, showing cover, overall, pattern, and leak guards:

16975058947_d6d098f4d4_o.jpg

16994720158_d45f37669c_o.jpg

16994939290_95f045301b_o.jpg

17182457165_b623177e7a_o.jpg

16975039037_02c5edccc1_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back