Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AB/DL party

Default AB/DL party

So I'm going to my first Ab/DL party today. I'm getting picked up by a friend of mine that I have know for a couple years so I don't have to arrive alone. The person who is running the party I have never met before so it's good that I'm going with my friend. I think I might bake some brownies for the event. I hope it goes good. I'll tell y'all about it when its over.

Just a heads up, sometimes people assume brownies might have marijuana or other stuff in them. Probably not, but I just want to put that thought out there in case people end up not eating much of them, if you make them.

Other than that, have fun, makes some friends, and have a good time! Sounds like a great community up there.

Sounds cool. Cant wait to hear about how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Just a heads up, sometimes people assume brownies might have marijuana or other stuff in them. Probably not, but I just want to put that thought out there in case people end up not eating much of them, if you make them.

Other than that, have fun, makes some friends, and have a good time! Sounds like a great community up there.
    none of that for me. I bake just clean yummy brownies

Commenting so I can once again follow the awesomeness that is Paddedwolf's life. Who knew Alaska was full of AB / DLs? Not I.

okei dokei. I'm back. It was pretty fun. chatted with other AB/DLs and played with some of those really big Legos and made a castle with 2 other Ab/DLs. Over all it was pretty fun, ate some good snakes and chilled in our diapers and such. It's not something I would do often, but I think it's a good once in a while thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Commenting so I can once again follow the awesomeness that is Paddedwolf's life. Who knew Alaska was full of AB / DLs? Not I.
    This is like the year of exploration for m and yes I found even more Ab/DLs I never knew existed. I really do believe there is a lot more of us out there than we think. It's just who is out there who is willing to come to events like that and whole will socialize online.

That's great to hear. Sounds like you guys had a really fun time. Happy to hear there's a good ABDL community up in Alaska.

Glad to hear you had fun. That's cool that you're getting a year of exploration.

Cool, that would be fun to build a castle with other AB's. When you say you chilled in diapers, were you guys wearing anything to cover up your diapers, or was it more relaxed about that? I have hung out with other AB's and usually we just wear diaper and t-shirt.

Yeah, I'd have to have another person. I've tried to be "little" by myself and I just can't do it. I've had a very brief time when I actually was able to get into the mindset for a very short time and get to be little with another person. I have a lot of trouble being able to get there mentally. Not sure if others have that problem. It takes me awhile to get there, and I don't seem to be able to stay in the mindset very long.