Not open for further replies.

Sigmawolf

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I had a great time at FWA this year. I hadn't been to a con since FWA 2010 so It was almost like coming out of retirement in a way. I had so much fun catching up with old friends and meeting lots of new ones.

I made a small post con report here: http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/6657469/ for all to check out and enjoy.

I went to my first babyfur meet and greet too and oh man that was an awesome time! Did anyone else here go to FWA or the babyfur meet and greet?

Sigmawolf said:
I had a great time at FWA this year. I hadn't been to a con since FWA 2010 so It was almost like coming out of retirement in a way. I had so much fun catching up with old friends and meeting lots of new ones.

I made a small post con report here: http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/6657469/ for all to check out and enjoy.

I went to my first babyfur meet and greet too and oh man that was an awesome time! Did anyone else here go to FWA or the babyfur meet and greet?

Ohh cool. Sounds like it was fun. That's cool that you got to go to your first babyfur meet. I think Tavi Munk was there. I couldn't make that one, it was too far of a drive right now. I'd talked about going to it. Just didn't work out tho.

Yeah I saw Tavi a couple of times at the con. That sucks that you couldn't make it this year. Hope you can make it next or sometime it's always a great time :3

Thank you. I will try to make it one day. But for me, I can't really go to a lot of cons. They are pretty far travels for me, and I don't have a bunch of money or time to get to go to them. I just went to my first one this past year, and didn't realize how expensive everything was going to be, and this one wasn't terribly far from home. I'd love to go to one of the big ones Antrocon, or Rainforest; but I'd have to fly to those, and that'd make it really pricy really quick.

I've heard really bad things about this con. People getting cars broken into, stuff getting stolen, con staff being uncaring. In fact this year Ino, got her car and trailer stolen.

FWA will be a con I will probably never attend. Bad history in a bad location, with a bad hotel.

FauxPas said:
I've heard really bad things about this con. People getting cars broken into, stuff getting stolen, con staff being uncaring. In fact this year Ino, got her car and trailer stolen.

FWA will be a con I will probably never attend. Bad history in a bad location, with a bad hotel.

Ohh yeah, I did hear about the trailer & car getting stolen. It had a bunch of fur suits or fur suit parts in it, didn't it? Did they ever get it back? I think I heard they were going to be stranded, if they couldn't recover the car.

Mattew said:
Ohh yeah, I did hear about the trailer & car getting stolen. It had a bunch of fur suits or fur suit parts in it, didn't it? Did they ever get it back? I think I heard they were going to be stranded, if they couldn't recover the car.

Not sure if they did, I don't have her twitter only what I hear from Colorado furs. Hope she did though. She is a great person, got to room with her at FC one year. Sad that people suck so much. Just like the Chlorine incident at MFF

Well hopefully one day you can get to a big con they are quite a lot of fun and worth all the expense :3

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah a lot of bad stuff did happen but the con staff didn't seem uncaring. They were very busy that's for sure. Also this is a new hotel and some kinks happen every time a con moves to a bigger space. I think by next year a lot of things that went wrong will be addressed and dealt with. I got lucky and didn't have anything bad happen to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Last I heard she didn't get it back. I can't believe that happened just very saddening.

I was there and I had a lot of fun. One thing people keep forgetting to mention is none of the cars that were broken into were parked at the hotel.

The con happened at the same time a few others were going on and parking ran out so people parked in the open lots nearby. That is where things got stolen.

Also there were something like a thousand more people this year I think the staff just got swamped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back