Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I know there is already a topic for abdl in popular culture but I wanted to post something.

I watched a recent episode of Adventure Time, I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen, but if you have seen you'll know what I am talking about.

Now I was just wondering what other cartoons or tv shows have you seen with references to ABDL or maybe just diapers? Apart from CSI I guess. I am just curious.

I like that show to

Always Sunny has a scene where Dennis and Dee are dressed in diapers. They appear to be in ABDL-patterned diapers too. :p

Can you put links to youtube videos if possible with a spoiler tag. Saves me the trouble of diging for a few hours, when you may already have the links XD

There was an episode of Family Guy were Peter wore adult diapers in a cut scene

inferno21 said:
There was an episode of Family Guy were Peter wore adult diapers in a cut scene

Haha I loved that scene

- - - Updated - - -

computerProgrammer said:
Can you put links to youtube videos if possible with a spoiler tag. Saves me the trouble of diging for a few hours, when you may already have the links XD

Links to the Adventure Time episode? Because I dunno if you can find it on there, I watch cartoons on watchcartoonsonline

I've seen the episode but I must've missed whatever the reference was. Was it big or did they just mention it in passing?

blablafreckenlover said:
I've seen the episode but I must've missed whatever the reference was. Was it big or did they just mention it in passing?

https://youtu.be/6VL-Upp0ROo?t=420 //link not planned to be 420 but ok.

//also not exactly the best reference.

Chowder has an episode where him & schnitzel don't want to work anymore so they dress up as babies and mung puts them in daycare all day. It's fun to watch but a lil raunchy as chowder usually is... Good show to watch if you feel like being middle at the time.

There was an episode of Regular Show where if Mordecai (the blue bird) lost a bet he would have to wear a daiper. The episode is also referred to in other episodes after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back