Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Batman vs Superman Teaser Trailer

Default Batman vs Superman Teaser Trailer

Well today after being leaked initially the Batman vs Superman teaser trailer officially came out today. The trailer is absolutely incredible in my opinion. The voice overs are perfect and the dialogue is amazing. I especially love Batman's line "Do you bleed? You will.". I love how dark and gritty it is and the cinematography looks incredible. I originally loved the idea of Ben Affleck playing Batman and judging by the trailer he looks great for the role. Who else is super hyped for this?!

I am very excited. Been waiting years for a batman superman crossover. Looks exciting

This looks really cool. DC is trying desperately to catch up to Marvel in the Movie franchise. The Man of Steel was a bit of a disappointment following the Dark Knight trilogy. Hopefully the plot for this one will be as good as the visuals.

I really do hope this movie comes out amazing, I've been concerned after hearing some of the issues going on behind-the-scenes. But hopefully they can still pull it together after all that.

Me too. I wonder how the plot is and I hope they don't just throw something stupid together.

I'm a die hard DC Comic fan!! And trust me, I'm super hyped for this movie ever since its conception!! Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman!! It's the beginning of the Justice League!!

I can't contain my excitement for this movie!

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    I can't contain my excitement for this movie!
    Hahaha I know, right? Thought I heard a very very possible rumor that makes me kinda sad...

Quote Originally Posted by kik91 View Post
    Hahaha I know, right? Thought I heard a very very possible rumor that makes me kinda sad...
    Uh oh what's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Uh oh what's that?
    In this timeline, my favorite DC character is dead! I'm not going to name him because it would spoil others. But he wore red, then black and blue, and he was the "first of a kind"...