Status
Not open for further replies.

InverseTundra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so i have been keeping up with abuniverse and they just updated their webpage. they are officially coming back 4/22. anyone else excited and also curious what the future is for them?

Well looks like a confirmed change of ownership. That won't change some people's opinions of them though.

I suppose my initial reaction will hinge heavily on their "grand re-opening sale" ;)

So excited! Perfect with me getting my tax return money soon! I'm going to spoil myself with diapers :)

InverseTundra said:
so i have been keeping up with abuniverse and they just updated their webpage. they are officially coming back 4/22. anyone else excited and also curious what the future is for them?

I know I'm looking forward to it. I'll be able to get some more Cushies now.

I hope they're a new company with a completely different operating philosophy. One thing we should remember is that without orphan companies that specifically cater to adult babies, we would go without. You might be able to buy diapers made for the general, incontinent public, but you wouldn't be able to have diapers and other products with an obvious baby theme.

Even though I wear cloth diapers, I've bought Baby Pants babyish training pants. I have babyish onsies, and a baby-like snap shirt. Without these companies, regardless of the imperfections, we would go without.

This is great, I never got a chance to try Cushies so maybe I'll get to now ^ヮ^

I am excited. I just ordered many months supply of Snuggies, but look forward to see them come back with diverse offerings.

I am very excited i cant wait!!!

I feel like I just won the lottery!

Always happy to have more variety in the market, though I never really cared for the various ABU diapers personally.

Maybe if I wore every day I'd be more inclined to get some for the variety.

It's great that they are coming back. Never tried them out, and wonder if the ones they sell will be good.

Last edited:
I'm always happy to have more variety in the market, especially one as small and niche as ABDL diapers. I've always been curious about trying the SDKs, so I might just place in order if everything goes well with the re-launch.

i just hope they make there diapers morre absorbent so they can be used and not just worn for play

Awesome replys guys. i myself havent had the chance nor money to get anything expensive. but i got a new job in feb and its finally paying off. so come next paycheck i will finally have a good bit of free spend money and i wanna try some new stuff out. hoping they come out with some cool designs and stuff aside from what they have already. im hoping for good things :D

Of course, I would love to try those small SDK's :eek:

I am 6'1" and weigh 143 soaking wet and my waist is just shy of 30 inches ....that being said the ABU SDK and Cushies/Sissy diapers were and are they BEST fitting diaper i have ever worn in my life.

Ive tried all the Drugstore brands: ( CVS, Eckerds, Walgreens, ect.)
Ive tried all the in-between brands: (Depends, Coviden, Attends, Tranquility, Unique Wellness, Northshorcare, ect.)
Ive even tried all the premium brands: (Dry 24/7, Molicare, Abena, Fabine, A+, Seni, Tena, Cuddlz, Bambinos up through bellisimo, ect.)

.....and by tried i am talking about multiple wears and still retaining some in stock in my stash.

Many diapers share many of the same qualities to their basic composition such as the type of fluff or the way the leak guards are spaced apart or just the general cut lay out of the diaper (Some are round shaped like a big giant pad and some are more boxy cut.)

The lay out/design (square edge cut) for the absorbent material and overall diaper shape for the SDK, Cushie, ABU Sissy print is by far the best fitting Ive tried to date. The Single tape at each side gets it so snug Ive actually got inner leg cuts on my inner thighs from making them to tight and i am a skinny guy.(But that was totally my fault for rushing though a change and over tightening the diaper tapes.) The space between the leak guards are just perfect and the leak guards them selves were tall enough to handle 1 - 3 maximum capacity boosters or an intense mess. The elastic leg gathers were always on point and symmetrically even showing good quality production. They don't have elastic waist bands at the font and back but it didn't matter cause the absorbent material area in the front and back of the diaper is tall and HUGE. The tapes and landing zones were pretty much indestructible through out the couple hundred ABU diapers Ive gone though. (Allthough ABU Sissy diapers had noticeably weaker tapes.)

The only two downsides ABU diapers had were the tapes were not refastenable and the inner material against your skin was not as soft as a bambino's BUT they fall apart WAY less then every bambino Ive ever worn and if you put a soft booster inside its a moot point anyways. SO my point is they were TOP of the line imho (Not considered Number 1 cause they had prints and the capacity was really great though but it was not tier 1) but they NEVER leak EVER unless you flood it while soaked of course. They even handle booster pads and messes amazingly.

All of that plus the fact ABU regularly had sales on their site that could be combined with coupon codes which meant i was able to get these in cases of 80 for under 70 bucks !!!! This of course was like winning the lottery every few months and made me SUPER happy with these purchases. (Maybe thats why they went under =\ lol )

SO all in all TLDR... IF you share the same type of body as me (measurement dimensions ect.) then this IS the BEST diaper out there for you and you will love it. I cannot speak to anybody who does not have my same dimensions cause OBVIOUSLY everyones body is different and different diapers fit everyone Differently (Duhh).

I can NOT wait for them to come back into business, they NEVER messed up any order Ive made from them and Ive made more then i can count in the past 4 years. They always got it to me super discreet and on time, love it... cant wait for them to come back and be my number 1 goto brand for 24/7 wear again. XD

SquishyTushy said:
I am 6'1" and weigh 143 soaking wet and my waist is just shy of 30 inches ....that being said the ABU SDK and Cushies/Sissy diapers were and are they BEST fitting diaper i have ever worn in my life.

Ive tried all the Drugstore brands: ( CVS, Eckerds, Walgreens, ect.)
Ive tried all the in-between brands: (Depends, Coviden, Attends, Tranquility, Unique Wellness, Northshorcare, ect.)
Ive even tried all the premium brands: (Dry 24/7, Molicare, Abena, Fabine, A+, Seni, Tena, Cuddlz, Bambinos up through bellisimo, ect.)

.....and by tried i am talking about multiple wears and still retaining some in stock in my stash.

Many diapers share many of the same qualities to their basic composition such as the type of fluff or the way the leak guards are spaced apart or just the general cut lay out of the diaper (Some are round shaped like a big giant pad and some are more boxy cut.)

The lay out/design (square edge cut) for the absorbent material and overall diaper shape for the SDK, Cushie, ABU Sissy print is by far the best fitting Ive tried to date. The Single tape at each side gets it so snug Ive actually got inner leg cuts on my inner thighs from making them to tight and i am a skinny guy.(But that was totally my fault for rushing though a change and over tightening the diaper tapes.) The space between the leak guards are just perfect and the leak guards them selves were tall enough to handle 1 - 3 maximum capacity boosters or an intense mess. The elastic leg gathers were always on point and symmetrically even showing good quality production. They don't have elastic waist bands at the font and back but it didn't matter cause the absorbent material area in the front and back of the diaper is tall and HUGE. The tapes and landing zones were pretty much indestructible through out the couple hundred ABU diapers Ive gone though. (Allthough ABU Sissy diapers had noticeably weaker tapes.)

The only two downsides ABU diapers had were the tapes were not refastenable and the inner material against your skin was not as soft as a bambino's BUT they fall apart WAY less then every bambino Ive ever worn and if you put a soft booster inside its a moot point anyways. SO my point is they were TOP of the line imho (Not considered Number 1 cause they had prints and the capacity was really great though but it was not tier 1) but they NEVER leak EVER unless you flood it while soaked of course. They even handle booster pads and messes amazingly.

All of that plus the fact ABU regularly had sales on their site that could be combined with coupon codes which meant i was able to get these in cases of 80 for under 70 bucks !!!! This of course was like winning the lottery every few months and made me SUPER happy with these purchases. (Maybe thats why they went under =\ lol )

SO all in all TLDR... IF you share the same type of body as me (measurement dimensions ect.) then this IS the BEST diaper out there for you and you will love it. I cannot speak to anybody who does not have my same dimensions cause OBVIOUSLY everyones body is different and different diapers fit everyone Differently (Duhh).

I can NOT wait for them to come back into business, they NEVER messed up any order Ive made from them and Ive made more then i can count in the past 4 years. They always got it to me super discreet and on time, love it... cant wait for them to come back and be my number 1 goto brand for 24/7 wear again. XD

that makes me even more excited as im 6' 1' 115 pounds with a 29 waist and i havent tried any of them yet. so now im really happy to try em now haha. thanks

If they bring back the cloth-like Cushies, I'll be happy to get those again. The plastic ones never really appealed to me. Still, I'll understand if the new ABU is cautious about bringing this particular diaper back, simply because the majority of us seem to prefer plastic.

im not spending my money there..maybe in a few years after a perfect track record..actually no i wont be using their products on matter of principle and ethics. that company is soiled imo..change the name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back