Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ABUniverse Coming Back 4/22. Excited?

Default ABUniverse Coming Back 4/22. Excited?

so i have been keeping up with abuniverse and they just updated their webpage. they are officially coming back 4/22. anyone else excited and also curious what the future is for them?

Well looks like a confirmed change of ownership. That won't change some people's opinions of them though.

I suppose my initial reaction will hinge heavily on their "grand re-opening sale"

So excited! Perfect with me getting my tax return money soon! I'm going to spoil myself with diapers

Quote Originally Posted by InverseTundra View Post
    so i have been keeping up with abuniverse and they just updated their webpage. they are officially coming back 4/22. anyone else excited and also curious what the future is for them?
    I know I'm looking forward to it. I'll be able to get some more Cushies now.

I hope they're a new company with a completely different operating philosophy. One thing we should remember is that without orphan companies that specifically cater to adult babies, we would go without. You might be able to buy diapers made for the general, incontinent public, but you wouldn't be able to have diapers and other products with an obvious baby theme.

Even though I wear cloth diapers, I've bought Baby Pants babyish training pants. I have babyish onsies, and a baby-like snap shirt. Without these companies, regardless of the imperfections, we would go without.

This is great, I never got a chance to try Cushies so maybe I'll get to now ^ヮ^

Pulluplover

I am excited. I just ordered many months supply of Snuggies, but look forward to see them come back with diverse offerings.

I am very excited i cant wait!!!