BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Today was an adventure into the neighborhood, and to my grandmother's house. I did so today to get over the fear of being outside in a diaper. Now, I obviously didn't just walk around in just a diaper. Today has been a great day, and I am slowly but surely getting over my fear of wearing in public.

Glad your first time out went well, it gets easier every day and eventually you won't even think that you are out in diapers,

I was so nervous the sound of them was really loud through my shorts. XD Thank you though I hope it gets easier.

BronyPony1418 said:
...though I hope it gets easier.
Don't worry, it does ^u^

Big step in the right direction, confidence is one of the most important things!

Getting over our fear of wearing diapers put in public can be quite a daunting task for us to get over, however when we do so a few times, and we become used to wearing like that, We can feel liberated and realize that the fears were only in our head. Your first time out sounded awesome.

It was :) .... The only problem was being soaked by the end of the day :( it was super scary to walk around.

43goofball43 said:
Getting over our fear of wearing diapers put in public can be quite a daunting task for us to get over, however when we do so a few times, and we become used to wearing like that, We can feel liberated and realize that the fears were only in our head. Your first time out sounded awesome.

When it's the night before trash-pickup-day, I frequiently procrastinate the final garbage gathering / trash can wheeling to the curb until well after dark. (10:30 pm isn't too unusual) On summer nights when it's warm, I frequently do the garbage can shuffle in only a diaper, slippers, and a big white t-shirt. It's a very liberating experience! In the spring, before the skeeters get too crazy, I sometimes head over to the front porch and sit in a porch chair like that and watch traffic go by for awhile before heading in. It's a very nice feeling to be so free out in public, with minimal risk. Kinda like being able to walk around naked in your house ;)

If you are wetting a lot while out you should get a premium high capacity diaper like the Abena level 4 and you really should have a diaper bag (pack pack) in the car or with you that way you can change when requires and don't push the diaper to its max capacity. You could have two diaper bags a bigger one that stays in the car with multiple diapers and spare pants and wipes, and a smaller lighter back pack that only has one or two extra diapers and wipes for whe you are in the mall or away from the car.

Changing for the first few times in public washrooms is nerve racking but once you do it a few times you realize there's no issue and no one cares or notices you are changing and the nerves go away and you just get on with your life.

I shall start packing a backpack with some stuff the next time I head out anywhere. :) Thanks for the tip.

Glad to hear that you a had a super 1st day out and about with wearing diapers. It gets easier and easier with each time you go out. So enjoy and relish the freedom

BronyPony1418 said:
I shall start packing a backpack with some stuff the next time I head out anywhere. :) Thanks for the tip.

What an interesting idea! A Diaper Bug-Out Bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back