Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Diapered Day Out

Default My Diapered Day Out

Today was an adventure into the neighborhood, and to my grandmother's house. I did so today to get over the fear of being outside in a diaper. Now, I obviously didn't just walk around in just a diaper. Today has been a great day, and I am slowly but surely getting over my fear of wearing in public.

Glad your first time out went well, it gets easier every day and eventually you won't even think that you are out in diapers,

I was so nervous the sound of them was really loud through my shorts. XD Thank you though I hope it gets easier.

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony1418 View Post
    ...though I hope it gets easier.
    Don't worry, it does ^u^

Big step in the right direction, confidence is one of the most important things!

Getting over our fear of wearing diapers put in public can be quite a daunting task for us to get over, however when we do so a few times, and we become used to wearing like that, We can feel liberated and realize that the fears were only in our head. Your first time out sounded awesome.

It was .... The only problem was being soaked by the end of the day it was super scary to walk around.

Quote Originally Posted by 43goofball43 View Post
    Getting over our fear of wearing diapers put in public can be quite a daunting task for us to get over, however when we do so a few times, and we become used to wearing like that, We can feel liberated and realize that the fears were only in our head. Your first time out sounded awesome.
    When it's the night before trash-pickup-day, I frequiently procrastinate the final garbage gathering / trash can wheeling to the curb until well after dark. (10:30 pm isn't too unusual) On summer nights when it's warm, I frequently do the garbage can shuffle in only a diaper, slippers, and a big white t-shirt. It's a very liberating experience! In the spring, before the skeeters get too crazy, I sometimes head over to the front porch and sit in a porch chair like that and watch traffic go by for awhile before heading in. It's a very nice feeling to be so free out in public, with minimal risk. Kinda like being able to walk around naked in your house

If you are wetting a lot while out you should get a premium high capacity diaper like the Abena level 4 and you really should have a diaper bag (pack pack) in the car or with you that way you can change when requires and don't push the diaper to its max capacity. You could have two diaper bags a bigger one that stays in the car with multiple diapers and spare pants and wipes, and a smaller lighter back pack that only has one or two extra diapers and wipes for whe you are in the mall or away from the car.

Changing for the first few times in public washrooms is nerve racking but once you do it a few times you realize there's no issue and no one cares or notices you are changing and the nerves go away and you just get on with your life.

Nessus

I took a long cruise yesterday in a very heavily boosted Abena that bulged everywhere. I put two pairs of diaper pants over it and use tight boxer shorts over all that with suspenders to hold it up as I plan to absolutely soak the diaper during my drive. I wear baggy "old-man's" style pants with an elastic waistband and no one is the wiser. Quite a setup, but it works very well.

I can walk more or less normally in such a diaper although it is an effort.

I twice went into a convenience store and once into McDonald's for breakfast when it was partially soaked. In McD's I stood around in front of everyone and peed in my diaper with not a single glance from anyone.

Granted, by the end of my drive I would prefer not to be in public as I had been sitting long enough for the diaper to swell substantially between the legs due to all the extra stuffing I put in there so waddling was not sufficient to describe my walk into the house...

I have checked into hotels in a completely saturated massively boosted bulging diaper after hours of driving where I basically had to waddle up to my room and no one pays the slightest bit of attention if you can manage to keep the waddle to a minimum...

The point is don't be too obvious, make sure you are well prepared as Rob110 said and you will be just fine.