Thread: Intro...round 3

Default Intro...round 3

So this will be the third time I've introduced myself, but I keep having periods where I wane and become a lurker. However, I feel like it's time to get back into the community.

Hi, I'm Kevin and I'm a DL. I live in Canada and am a PhD student in Guelph studying Microbiology and Infectious Disease. I am also a reserve army medic, and a volunteer search and rescue technician (maybe that's enough for a local DL to recognize me? PM!).

Last I was on this forum, I had just come out to my girlfriend. Since then, she has moved in and is fully supportive (if not a little bit interested) of my ABDL side, and I am wearing more often then not lately, when I can. Otherwise, I love the outdoors and camping, and am a pilot.

So that's me, nice to re-meet you all.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCanuck View Post
    So this will be the third time I've introduced myself, but I keep having periods where I wane and become a lurker. However, I feel like it's time to get back into the community.

Hi, I'm Kevin and I'm a DL. I live in Canada and am a PhD student in Guelph studying Microbiology and Infectious Disease. I am also a reserve army medic, and a volunteer search and rescue technician (maybe that's enough for a local DL to recognize me? PM!).

Last I was on this forum, I had just come out to my girlfriend. Since then, she has moved in and is fully supportive (if not a little bit interested) of my ABDL side, and I am wearing more often then not lately, when I can. Otherwise, I love the outdoors and camping, and am a pilot.

So that's me, nice to re-meet you all.
    Howdy and welcome back Kevin. That's so cool that she's been supportive and accepting of all of this. I hope that I can be as lucky as you and find a girl like that one day.

I studied Biology and Chemistry in College. Didn't go as far as you tho, and work on getting a PhD tho. I just got the Bachelor's degrees for both Biology and Chemistry.

Dang, you've got a lot of stuff going on for you, that you're involved in. I do a bit of what you do as well. I'm a volunteer firefighter / first responder. I'm in a rural area, so we're usually there long before any ambulances could be there.

Well, I hope to see you more around the forums posting.

I took a course in microbiology in high school that was very interesting but I also found out it really wasn't for me.

Your career(s) sound really great.

Welcome to ADISC, again!