• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi *waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi i'm Slinkie from London. I didn't realise I was a little for a really long time and no one wanted my little side so meeting my Daddy has meant that finally I've been able to properly explore that side of me. I collect My Little Pony toys and I like old cartoons and old comedies. It's great to meet you all and I can't wait to get to know all you great people.

Hello Slinkie and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

I too enjoy the old cartoons and old time radio comedies. I also enjoy the old westerns and Sci-fy shows also.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome to ADISC Slinkie. Since your new here and you want to get to know people and have fun I would recommend that you take a look at the story and roleplaying forums if your looking for something fun to do. I hope you find what it is you are looking for here and wish you well. :smile1:

Welcome Slinkie! I'm glad you could join us! I would love to visit London sometime! I hope you find a good home here at ADISC!

Hi, I must admit I'm so shy I will actually struggle to post here at first but I hope I get over that and make awesome new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back