That AWESOME moment when you discover a friend is into diapers too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hai guys!!!

So, you won't believe this!!!

As you might have read in my last thread, I told about 15 friends and my cousins about me being AB/DL. So there is my cousin. He is not my cousin by blood, he is cousin of my cousin, but we have known each other since he was little so we refer each others as cousins. So he's younger than me, he's 18 years old. However, we have very similar personalities. He's into art and videogames and movies, so am I.

I felt really comfortable telling him about my ABDL side. He took it pretty well. Like, reaaaally well. But something odd happened, he always asked question about it. Like, "hos is it going with your infantilism? Do you feel more open now that you're out a an ABDL?" And things like that. Not being obvious but also not being subtle.

Yesterday he told me his "secret". Ever since he was 10 years old, he's been curious and wanted to wear diapers! He even confessed he uses towels to simulate a diaper. So when I told him, he was relieved and also happy that he found someone like him. He kept the secret for months, but he was really open yesterday.

I promised the next time we saw each other, probably in December, I would get him a couple of diapers so he can try them out. I offered to go the movies in diapers and he looked eager!

He's brought up the topic again today, and i told him that he's okay talking about it with me. He looks happy to finally tell someone this. And what better than a "family" member? He told me he's grateful to have me and that he's anxious for our diaper time.

Isn't that awesome?!

Cool. The closest I have come is seeing faces from fetlife show up on facebook as friends of friends.

Neat, I never really had that, but still....

I was talking to him a while ago. He has more knowledge than I thought! He actually knows about Bambinos and Cushies, and he sent me pictures of the diapers he wants to try. He seems really fond of the Abena M4, so I'm getting those for him. Just when I thought we were kindred spirits, this turns up, confirming it! We're really great friends and I'm anxious to sharing this lifestyle with him. Also forwarded him here, and he says he'll check it out soon. He is, and I quote, "ready for his diaper time!". I want to make it a very special event for him!

kik91 said:
I was talking to him a while ago. He has more knowledge than I thought! He actually knows about Bambinos and Cushies, and he sent me pictures of the diapers he wants to try. He seems really fond of the Abena M4, so I'm getting those for him. Just when I thought we were kindred spirits, this turns up, confirming it! We're really great friends and I'm anxious to sharing this lifestyle with him. Also forwarded him here, and he says he'll check it out soon. He is, and I quote, "ready for his diaper time!". I want to make it a very special event for him!

That's good, I like that story.

We've talked about babying. He seems curious too to feel like a baby, and I offered to treat him like such. At first he was kind of excited about it, but then he "thought it over" and decided he want to start with just diapers first. Which is completely cool. I told him to take it one step at a time, but he REALLY is anxious to be diapered. As I said, I really want to make it special for him the first time!

Wow, what are the odds. Well congrats kik91, you might have just made his young adult life way less dramatic now that he doesn't have to feel like an isolated person and find ways that don't make actual sense to feel guilty about it.

I wish I had a neat story like that

Tyger said:
Wow, what are the odds. Well congrats kik91, you might have just made his young adult life way less dramatic now that he doesn't have to feel like an isolated person and find ways that don't make actual sense to feel guilty about it.

I know, right? He's always been kind of troubled. Like, his father is really judgemental and sexist and, I don't like him. I mean, his father is a good person but he's really not cool. His mother is REALLY nice and amazing though. So yeah, he's been struggling with a lot of issues all his life. So I'm glad to be there for him to let him let out that side of him. And what better than to a cousin that actually has felt what you've felt?! I just promised he will never be alone with this, that I will always support him.

I know, the odds are like...whut?! This simply DOES NOT happen! I must have been born with a lucky charm around my neck or something like that. Anyway, he's pretty excited about the idea of wearing an adult diaper for the first time. Any ideas on how to make it unforgettable? I want to make it the best experience ever for him!

kik91 said:
Any ideas on how to make it unforgettable? I want to make it the best experience ever for him!

Lace everything he eats and drinks with laxatives. That would be unforgettable. JK, don't do that, that would be really really bad and mean, and pretty much illegal i think, but you didn't define why it would be unforgettable.

I think it would be cool to ask him if he considers himself more of an adult baby or a diaper lover, which it sounds like an Adult baby to me, and if so, maybe you can buy him a plushy that he might like, and have a bottle or two on hand in case he get curious to try drinking from one. Then just find a really fun movie to watch, probably something more childish to put both of you in the mood of a little, action movies kinda let the adult take over.

Tyger said:
Lace everything he eats and drinks with laxatives. That would be unforgettable. JK, don't do that, that would be really really bad and mean, and pretty much illegal i think, but you didn't define why it would be unforgettable.

I think it would be cool to ask him if he considers himself more of an adult baby or a diaper lover, which it sounds like an Adult baby to me, and if so, maybe you can buy him a plushy that he might like, and have a bottle or two on hand in case he get curious to try drinking from one. Then just find a really fun movie to watch, probably something more childish to put both of you in the mood of a little, action movies kinda let the adult take over.

Yeah, that would be really evil! And it would backfire, beacuse in the end, I would probably change him! I asked him if he was interested in AB, and he seemed genuinely interested. But he was "chickened" out a little bit by going too far, so he says he wants to try diaper first. I told him I would do anything, from just diapers to babying him. I know that I'm getting M4 as he wishes. He doesn't know if he would like to put the diaper on himself or let me help you. But he is REALLY excited. I quote, "Great great great I can't wait for it!"

Well diaper changes are actually super nice to have, but I think it would be a little too much for somebody who is just barely trying. I don't know thought, maybe not, just because he might not understand how to get it to fit on right.

This is a very touching story, it's not every day that something cool like this happens ^ヮ^

Dang, wow. Yeah that really amazing. Great for him to finally realize that he's not alone.

Awesome story, glad it went that way, just a suggestion, take it slow don't rush things and let him explore more and to found out what he wants.

Littledaimon said:
Awesome story, glad it went that way, just a suggestion, take it slow don't rush things and let him explore more and to found out what he wants.

Thanks guys, it's really amazing how this happened! Yeah, don't worry, I'll take it slow. I want him to be relaxed and happy :)

That is awesome have fun you two! ^_^

DerpyHooves209 said:
That is awesome have fun you two! ^_^

Thanks! Trust me, I live to make my loved ones happy. So I'm going to make him happy and have fun!

I've always thought that there are more of us out there who enjoy diapers than we think. Even if that's not true, I'm glad this has worked out so nicely for both of you. Have fun.

Nice, wish I could find out that someone I knew was ab/dl. But yea hope every thing goes well, get back to us on how it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back