Not open for further replies.

BabyDavie2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I don't know whether this is the right place on this forum to post my problem but if one of the admins wants to move it, that's fine.

I don't know what else to do so I'm asking for help here.

I have ordered at least a few times from Baby-Pants.com and had no problems but in the last order that I received were a onezie that was too small and a shortall that was too big. I contacted them and they told me to send them back and they woulf exchange them. I did that about a month ago and I'm still trying to get them to send me the replacement items. At first they were responding to my emails but now they don't even do that. I've asked them for their phone number on a few occasions but I have gotten no reply. Because I trusted them, I put in another order to be sent to me with the replacement items. They have neither shipped the items nor responded to me when I asked about those items either. The order is marked "HOLD" on their website. I believe I paid them with PayPal so I will go and attempt to cancel that payment at least. I hope that nobody else has had this kind of experience with either Baby Pants or any other company that sells incontinence or ABDL supplies. Any assistance that anybody can offer me will be appreciated. I would especially like to have their phone number if somebody has it. I don't know whether there's some sort of misunderstanding or whether the company figures that they can just take advantage of their customers like this. I hope that they will realize that the incontinence and ABDL communities are big enough and cohesive enough that they will stand together behind an individual who has a bad experience with a company. I will keep you apprised of what happens in this situation and if anybody has any suggestions again, please feel free to let me know.

BabyDavie2

- - - Updated - - -

I was able to file for a refund with PayPal. I hope this gets their attention and that they become co-operative. I had thought of posting this to my email account but I will wait and see what happens.

BabyDavie2 said:
I don't know what else to do so I'm asking for help here.

The ADISC user "Mommy" is Baby Pants, for what it's worth.

EDIT: I'll add that my experiences with Baby Pants have been pretty good. I have some of their diapers and training pants. The training pants in particular are excellent. I haven't see anything that comes close. For diapers, I prefer Changing Times. I did have one shipping problem with Baby Pants, but it was on my end. Stupid USPS interpreted my address incorrectly, and returned my package to Baby Pants. Upon discovering what had happened, I emailed Baby Pants and they quickly arranged to re-mail my package once they got it back--at my expense, but then it wasn't their fault.

Last edited:
I have not had this situation with them. Instead it was that the product fell apart at the seams and I wrote to them and never heard back.

I will probably order from them again, but I will not order the one product.

Thank you for your comments

Thank you for your comments Cottontail and Egor. It is interesting that Baby Pants is a member of this forum and possibly saw my message here. Is she an active member? I'm glad that you two haven't had the same or similar difficulties with Baby Pants as I have. I would think that if a product fell apart in a short time that a company should offer to replace it but not all companies do that. Sending to a wrong address provided by you was your mess up so it makes sense that they wouldn't pay to resend your order to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Although they began communicating with me after I filed with Paypal, they have not taken any responsibility for me not having my products. They have blamed everything on me. I guess it takes a certain type of company to accept any amount of blame for a bad experience. They have offered me a refund for the order that I made, thinking that the replacement items could be shipped with them. They have argued with me about the size of products that I need while at the same time saying that they don't have the products in stock that I ordered. I told them that a refund would be the easiest way to go. I have gone overboard in ordering reusable and disposable incontinence products so I really don't need what they can't send me and I have other suppliers who are happy to provide me with the items that I need and in this case I'm talking to the person or company who makes the items. I have a good relationship with several other major suppliers as well too. :) They have until May 6th to either provide me with the items that they owe me or a refund at which time the dispute on Paypal will timeout and I will get the payment that I made back. I will continue to keep you guys updated on what happens in this situation.

Good luck! I had a little b____ fit before Bambino's finally replied to me. Sometimes it seems like ab/dl company's just start slacking to slack.

Well, I guess things are solved with Baby Pants. I received a package from them last week that included my exchange items as well as my full order. After the problems that the caused me, I won't be dealing with them again unless I find that they sell something that I want that nobody else does.

That's odd. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them, but I'm happy that you did eventually get everything. I've ordered some onesies, and some training pants from them before with no problems, but that was a couple of years ago. I know a friend that bought a pair of training pants from them recently, and they had the wrong label saying the size on them. I'm not sure if something could be going on in Baby Pant's personal life that would cause such disruptions, or not.

Yeah, I do wonder if something is happening with Baby Pants' owner/s personal life... I ordered some shortalls a month or so ago and realized I'd gotten the wrong size. Despite them shipping my original order out incredibly quickly, they took a very long time to send out the larger size.

If it matters: They are having a labling issue, items are labled one size smaller than they actually are but they are the right size, like the footie pj's I believe are labled medium for example but it's still actually a large. Or Large but it's actually an XL ect.

AddyShadows said:
If it matters: They are having a labling issue, items are labled one size smaller than they actually are but they are the right size, like the footie pj's I believe are labled medium for example but it's still actually a large. Or Large but it's actually an XL ect.

I knew someone that got a pair the the training pants. He ordered small. He recieved small, but they were labeled as X-large. It was a bit odd. But it turned out alright. We compared them to my mediums.

I would imagine that the problem originates with the company that is making the items. I'm sure they come from Asia, somewhere, and there aren't the safeguards of quality control that we have here in the States or the E. U. It may be very frustrating to the Baby Pants company and their owner.

I've always had good experiences with Baby Pants, so who knows.

I've ordered mostly their plastic pants and never had issues. I did order a onesie a good while ago, but I just assumed that they run a bit large and are a little bit thick for the summers down here in the South. I end up just getting my onesies from an autism supplier instead of baby pants, whenever I have had buttons pop off at the crotch, they would have me send them back and then even give me a discount on future orders.

I have bought from them on ebay a couple of times but I find their plastic pants easily rip if you are not careful and my husband ripped one of them after I had them for not too long and I was upset about it.

Okay, now I'm convinced something's up!

I went to check out today and was surprised to find their website already had an address for me! ...But it wasn't my address! Some poor person is having their address shared through a bug, it seems, unless there's some other explanation.

CharliePup said:
Okay, now I'm convinced something's up!

I went to check out today and was surprised to find their website already had an address for me! ...But it wasn't my address! Some poor person is having their address shared through a bug, it seems, unless there's some other explanation.

Ohh dang, that's not good. Did you send an email about the issue?

Hello All,

I bought a onesie from them 3 months ago. I wished they had a 5X. But the 4X was still nice :) I was happy with it. Thankful I didn't have any problems I guess.

-Baby Stanley

I wondered how things would be with Baby Pants after this experience and was enjoying the onezies that I got from them. I sweat a lot and now that I'm wearing a onexie under my shirt, it doesn't affect the outer shirt or not nearly as much anyhow. I decided to write them an email to find out whether they were upset about me filing a case with Paypal and some of the things that I said there. The response that I received was that everything was fine there. I guess they're forgiving. I'm glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back