Commission idea help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I've been wanting to get a commission made with my character at Halloween time. I'm a big fan of horror / Halloween. My thoughts are to have him out trick or treating. Maybe having just turned away from a house & is peaking in the bag to see what he just got.

I'm just not sure what kind of a costume he should be wearing. Most of my stuff has him wearing a Dino shirt. Maybe Dino costume? Zombie? Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

Here's a link to my furaffinity with the art I've had made so far in my gallery.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/matmew/

Dinosaur! they are ******* awesome!

hmmm, without really knowing your interests it's hard to say. If you could dress up as anything this year what would you do?

PS. Left Shark from the super bowl this year should be this years hot costume idea.

Experiment626 said:
Dinosaur! they are ******* awesome!

Now how'd I know you'd suggest a Dino? :p
I think that's what I'm going to go with. I'm going to talk to both Tavi and Marci about this, and see what we can get done. Marci did tell me once that she loved doing Halloween costumes.

FauxPas said:
hmmm, without really knowing your interests it's hard to say. If you could dress up as anything this year what would you do?

PS. Left Shark from the super bowl this year should be this years hot costume idea.

LOL, yeah I bet that Shark is going to be pretty popular this year. Well, as a Halloween / Horror fan, my interests normally deal with pretty gruesome stuff. But since this was going to be a cub badge, I figured that I probably shouldn't do something pretty scary. I guess I need to do something more "cute" that a little kid would actually wear. That why I'm leaning more towards the Dino costume.

"If I dress up this year", are you kidding?!? Hehe, I've actually got several costumes already planned out for this year for various functions that I'll be going too. Let's see... to a comic convention in October, I'll be wearing a Dart Maul Costume. Still working on getting a full Silicone mask for that. Silicone masks are great. They don't get hot, fit to your face, and move with your face (meaning you smile, the mask smiles, you talk, the mouth on the mask moves). But I've got the rest of the costume, full robes, boots, gloves, and double lightsaber.

On October 21st, 2015. I've got a Marty McFly Costume from Back to the Future 2 that I'll be sporting. (Hopefully everyone knows why that day). But I've got a pair of jeans, red shirt, the crazy multi-color hat, jacket, and even a pair of shoes that are almost identical to the ones in the movie. The shoes light up and everything. I just need to make some adjustments to them. They weren't officially Nike Shoes, so I'll just need to add a Nike swoosh to them, and the name "Nike AirMag". I'm also debating on it I want to spend the time, on trying to make a hoverboard like he uses in the movie. Making one out of wood wouldn't be hard. It'd be the paint / decal job that'd be extremely hard to do.

I think to one of the office jobs I do, I'll either wear my Indiana Jones costume (hat, leather jacket, and shirt) or my Rick Grimes costume. I'm not sure about wearing that one, since I wore it a couple years back. That one was basically a sheriffs shirt, and hat, that had all his patches on it.

Then on Halloween itself, depending on it I'm going to work at the Haunted house again, or if I just want to go over to a friends house to scare little kids again. I'll either wear my zombie costume or my Freddy Kruger costume. Freddy consists of a full head silicone mask, sweater, pants, and actual metal glove (not sharp, very dull, can't hurt, but does allow you to click them together for scary affect when people realize they're really metal.)

The zombie costume is once again a full head silicone mask, full arm, silicone gloves, and clothes that I had and distressed myself to look old, tattered and fresh from the grave.

The silicone gloves and masks are expensive, but very worth it. You can wear them all night long, and they look extremely real and scary. I've got two of them over the years, and I'm hoping to get a third with the Darth Maul mask.

I smell a double commision again. I like the examining our Halloween bags thing. Sounds super cute. Course if you wanna go solo I understand. But a dinosaur sleeps could be cute or a zombiedino. I kinda wanna do a vampire kitten.

Oceltot said:
I smell a double commision again. I like the examining our Halloween bags thing. Sounds super cute. Course if you wanna go solo I understand. But a dinosaur sleeps could be cute or a zombiedino. I kinda wanna do a vampire kitten.

Mmm...this does give me an idea...maybe instead of a zombie kitty...you could be wearing a puppy costume :p

But seriously I do like the idea of a double commission like that for Halloween. I'll definitely talk to Tavi at some point & see about that. We've got time before we've got to have the costumes completely decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back