Need some opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGAFAN1985

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been away from wearing diapers for a while and just got the urge to start wearing again. Since ABU closed down and hasn't reopened, I bought some Bambino Biancos. This will be my first time using Bambinos and I need some opinions from people who wear them or have worn them.

In comparison to ABU diapers, how is the comfort level, thickness, absorbency and discreetness when worn under clothing?

Imo, comfort, thickness, and absorbency from bambino is the best you'll find on the market. They're thick and crinkly though (as an ABDL diaper should be I think) making them less discreet than most regular diaper brands. Most reports I've heard on ABU diapers are that they were quite noisy as well, so you may find bambino a no worse, but there are definitely much better options out there for discreetness.

Bambinos are great diapers but often more than I need. In general, I find thinner diapers to be more comfortable, so I might have leaned toward ABU if I wasn't so appalled by their business practices. This appears to be changing under their new ownership, so I'm looking forward to giving their stuff a better try. Anyway, diaper comfort is a pretty personal thing and since you've got them in your possession, I think you're the one who will know best how they stack up.

Trevor said:
Bambinos are great diapers but often more than I need. In general, I find thinner diapers to be more comfortable, so I might have leaned toward ABU if I wasn't so appalled by their business practices. This appears to be changing under their new ownership, so I'm looking forward to giving their stuff a better try. Anyway, diaper comfort is a pretty personal thing and since you've got them in your possession, I think you're the one who will know best how they stack up.

I don't have them yet. They won't be delivered until Friday. I was just wanting some opinions on them before they come so I know what to expect. Thank you for your opinion.

I've tried many brands and I'd rate them pretty high. They aren't necessarily the best at any one thing, but they are very good at everything. Most diapers have a downside. Bambino makes diapers that are all-around-good.

I finally got my diapers and to me, Bambinos remind me a lot of Cuddlez diapers. The outer covering and the landing zone are almost identically the same. They are very comfortable as well. As far as sound goes, they will be more discreet than the ABU diapers. I can say that I really do like Bambino diapers. I believe I'll add them to my list of suppliers to buy from.:smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back