ThePaddedPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello friends, I recently acquired two packs of 2006 goodnites size L/XL, they are all white with motocross characters on them. One is completely sealed and the other is open with only one pull up missing from the pack. I got them free and was curious if anyone know if these are worth anything for being an older version.. There is no damage to anything and they look brand new. Thanks!

ThePaddedPuppy said:
I got them free and was curious if anyone know if these are worth anything for being an older version.. There is no damage to anything and they look brand new. Thanks!
Try the eBay advanced search function. You can filter on items that have already sold and see what they sold for. In this case, since you'd almost certainly be using eBay to sell these, looking at the eBay sold prices is especially relevant.

As an example, an unopened bag of 2002 GoodNites just sold (today!) for $63.

The market on ebay is kind of flooded with the older printed goodnites. 2-3 years ago they were selling for 30-40+ dollars a pack, but since then a lot of people have been trying to sell them and those who really wanted them (like me) already got their fill. So with less demand and a lot more available these days, the prices are not much higher than regular modern goodnites you get at the store; factor in shipping and ebay fees and you are looking to only make a few dollars for them. If you want to try, by all means, but I recommend just enjoying them or holding on to them for a while.

Only the pre trim fit (2002 and earlier) plain white XL goodnites are worth good money these days and there are good reasons for that: mostly their size being substantially bigger than modern L/XL goodnites and easily fitting most adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back