• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello all im inco "ink-oh"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
its a late intro but anyway
hi im (for short Inco) i share many of the same interests in diapers but i havent explored the ab side of things
Im an engineer in the field of parts construction
i have a dog and i love him very much
id like to get to know people in this community on a internet level
:smile1:

thanks inco out

ps ask any questions ud like within reason

Last edited:
D1aperedIncognito said:
hi im (for short Inco) i share many of the same interests in diapers but i havent explored the ab side of things

thanks inco out

Three hours and no one has welcomed you? Well hello and welcome to the site, even if you have been on for a while. Cool being an engineer. I live on the other side of the brain as I'm a professional musician. Imagine if we joined forces. We'd become a...Musical Engineer!!!! I wonder what we'd play or build? Oh well....welcome.

Welcome!

D1aperedIncognito said:

thanks inco out

Welcome aboard, Inco! Good of you to come, and it'll benefit you deeply.

You say you are an engineer in parts construction? Could you machine custom engine components if someone requested it of you, or at least quote them the cost of machining said components?

Cheers mate,
Alaester Nikolai Modern.

I'm so g,lad you could join us! I hope you find a good home here! I know I have :)

vaanatffxii said:
Welcome aboard, Inco! Good of you to come, and it'll benefit you deeply.

You say you are an engineer in parts construction? Could you machine custom engine components if someone requested it of you, or at least quote them the cost of machining said components?

Cheers mate,

Alaester Nikolai Modern.

Wish i could but all of my time is taken up by bosses orders sorry but thanks for the welcome😍

D1aperedIncognito said:
Wish i could but all of my time is taken up by bosses orders sorry but thanks for the welcome��

Not a problem. It's just good to have one more addition to the ranks of ADISC! :smile1: And my my my, how you've flourished already! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back