• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaanatffxii

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Carer
Hello, everyone. I'm vaanatffxii, though I prefer "Alaester Nikolai Modern" as my online alias, though here on ADISC, I may go by "Lil Allie" when I'm feeling like a little... Anyway, I'm a shy, fun-loving, introverted brony (as strange as that sounds), and I'm a customer service representative at Wal-Mart of all things. Go figure.

I was brought here by my curiosity and found the site while searching for "diaper suit" in Google. LOL. I honestly didn't know this place existed before a few days ago, and now I'm really glad to be here, because I can be who I am.

Aside from the obvious reasons we're all here, I like computers, video games, and I'm a gearhead, as well as a budding architect. My main passion in life that I always seem to circle back to is one that scares a lot of people: Hydrogen! My goal in life is to become an expert in the fields of "Hydrogen Research & Development", and "Hydrogen Power & Application".

As I said before, I stubbled across this site by sheer happenstance, but I think that which will keep me here is finding and conversing with people like myself. Too long have I been without someone to talk to, and now I find I've been looking in the wrong places.

Well, that's all for now. I look forward the responses (if any). Ciao.

Cheers mateys,
Lil Allie.

Last edited:
Welcome! That as a great intro. Do you think Hydrogen powered cars are a possibility? I heard once that they were and the "exhaust" was water.

zipperless said:
Welcome! That as a great intro. Do you think Hydrogen powered cars are a possibility? I heard once that they were and the "exhaust" was water.

Thank you. I was following the stickied 'Cheat Sheet', so it worked out nicely.

I know that Hydrogen powered cars are possible. And the fact that the Hydrogen cycle starts *and* ends with water means that it is endlessly renewable from a limited supply of water. ie. a couple gallons to run a 2.0L-3.0L engine.

Cheers mate,
Alaester Nikolai Modern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back