• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Used to casually use this site in my younger days, back to see what's up! My name is James and I'm 22 years old :D

Welcome back James.

James said:
Used to casually use this site in my younger days, back to see what's up! My name is James and I'm 22 years old :D

Yea....James! It's so good to see you back. I just realized, you joined the site about a month before I did. Now, seven years have slipped by. Time has a way of doing that. I hope the world has been kind to you. I look forward to seeing you this site and on the threads. The world is once again, righting itself.

Always good when family drop in for a visit....well new or old, doesn't matter really. Hey, James...stick around.

dogboy said:
Yea....James! It's so good to see you back. I just realized, you joined the site about a month before I did. Now, seven years have slipped by. Time has a way of doing that. I hope the world has been kind to you. I look forward to seeing you this site and on the threads. The world is once again, righting itself.

Missed you a lot! Glad to be back on here

Hi James. Love your Avatar. Do you have other Furry art?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back