Thread: Hi!!

Default Hi!!

Used to casually use this site in my younger days, back to see what's up! My name is James and I'm 22 years old

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Used to casually use this site in my younger days, back to see what's up! My name is James and I'm 22 years old
    Yea....James! It's so good to see you back. I just realized, you joined the site about a month before I did. Now, seven years have slipped by. Time has a way of doing that. I hope the world has been kind to you. I look forward to seeing you this site and on the threads. The world is once again, righting itself.

Always good when family drop in for a visit....well new or old, doesn't matter really. Hey, James...stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yea....James! It's so good to see you back. I just realized, you joined the site about a month before I did. Now, seven years have slipped by. Time has a way of doing that. I hope the world has been kind to you. I look forward to seeing you this site and on the threads. The world is once again, righting itself.
    Missed you a lot! Glad to be back on here