When did you first want to regress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was somewhere between 10-12 years old, it was just after a stressful event happened in my life. I started to notice I leaned more toward things below my age level, and soon I was on a self journey, and that's where I came across things explaining what I was. At first I was confused, as to why I was into this stuff. But I accepted it surprisingly quick. Then I started to try regression, and it helped me, and I feel I always need to thank this side of myself for existing. It may seem a bit strange of me to say that, but before hand I was beating myself up for things that were just out of my control.

Not strange to say actually. I was the same way and regression I found helped me deal with several problems in my own life. :)

I've been wanting to regress for longer than I could remember.

At first it was while playing games with my sister and cousin. I was the one to want the cot, I wanted to be the baby brother, but since my sister was youngest she ALWAYS got to be the baby and it caused a lot of arguments.
And then while I was in therapy, I always drank water from the baby bottle (I hate the taste of water, but that's all we had) (Fyi - the therapy was due to my many different "issues" (autism and the like) and trying to figure out what I was)
As for thumb sucking, I did it well into school, up until my mother put stuff on my thumbs to stop me.
When I was 14 I bought 2 pacifiers, and my mother found both and threw them out.
Even up till high school I always had teddies, even up till the part where my teachers actually forced me to stop (never did)
I think I was about 18 (or less) when I began to wonder "what if I took mum's pads and used them like a diaper" but I never managed to be brave enough to actually do it.
One day in 09 I heard about AB and I started wondering if I was...

So in short - I never wanted not to.

mercyswolf said:
And for the user with the demon cat, where did you get the profile pic from? I know someone who needs to see it! :D
If you mean me, I have no idea where I pilfered it from :(

I'm kind of a digital hoarder, so there's no telling >.< "Let me save and categorize this thing and then never access it again!"

If you mean full regression (crib, "mommy," etc...) never. I've always liked wearing a onesie and a diaper since... basically birth, though.
My first memory with all this was around age 3 or 4, when some building was burning down and the firehose blocked the way home. By this time, I'd started to wet the bed and needed Pull-Ups before I went to sleep. However, we had to stay at a hotel, and the local stores were all out. So, I had to wear my younger brother's diapers to bed. I remember resisting at first, but then in the morning I remember thinking that they weren't so bad. As this was one of my earliest memories, I think it really set the full ABDL mindset I've had for so long. Then again, I may have liked diapers at a younger age, but was just too embarrassed to wear them like any rational toddler.

I think that I started wanting to regress when I was about 16.

I had been a regular bed wetter until I was 10, and had to be diapered every night. These were before the days of pull ups or goodnights, and usually involved a cloth diaper. Occasionally if we were away for the night I would wear a disposable, which i did prefer. Funnily enough I actually hated wearing diapers back then. Strange how things work out.

While I stopped wetting the bed regularly around age 10, I did continue to have occasional night time accidents, although fewer and fewer, until my mid teens. I never got sick of wetting my pants, and used to do it whenever I got the chance, but those chances were rare. But while I liked peeing my pants, I hated the bed wetting. My brother, who was 2 years younger than me, hadn't wet the bed since he was 8, and my ego always took a beating whenever I had an accident.

One night when I was 16, I had a small accident. Thankfully I woke up just as I started to pee, and managed to limit the damage and run to the bathroom, but I wasn't entirely dry. I returned to my room and inspected the damage. I had been laying on my stomach, and my pyjamas were all wet around the front, and I had a wet patch the size of a dinner plate on my light blue sheet. I wasn't going to strip the bed down in the middle of the night, so I got a couple of towels to cover the wet patch, and changed into dry pyjamas.

The worst part was I hadn't had any night time issues for probably a year or so, and I really thought that it was over for good, and now out of the blue it had happened again. I was 16 for Gods sake! These things just don't happen! And there would be no hiding it. I'd have to tell my mum in the morning. Thankfully I still had a mattress protector on, so I hadn't damaged anymore than the sheet.

Now at this stage I was having a rough time at school. That may have even been a contributing factor. But I was being bullied a lot, and was just hating life in general. Everything just seemed so difficult, and now this.

I got into bed but couldn't sleep. I started day dreaming about how I missed the easier life that I had experienced in my younger childhood. I remembered the many times that I had wet my night time nappy before, and how much easier it was back then. My parents never punished or made fun of me, and apart from some light teasing from my brother, no one knew nor cared. I was thinking about how much I was hating school, when I never used to at primary school.

As I lay there, I started to mentally drift back in time to when I was about 10. Back then school was fun, I had more friends, and if I did wet the bed it was ok, because I had a nappy on. The only downside that I recalled was the embarrassment of having my mum or dad diaper me before bed, or my brother teasing me a bit.

I think that's when I started to regress, when I was 16 and yearning for simpler times.

as for me I wall way wanted to be a baby as far back as I can remember, I use to take my little sister vinyl pants and put them on. I had no idea how to put a diaper on so I would jut pull them over my under wear, I was 4 at the time. After that I always would think how nice it would be been a infant. I would all way find my self looking at baby's to see what kind of cloths and diapers they were wearing. but I was way too scared to act on my disease to regress.

I think the first time I tried to regress was when I was about 10. But though my early teen years I had a love hate relation ship with my love for infant hood. it wasn't until I was 16 that I would start to regress, witch I have done off and on form then on.

when I was younger my mother was dead against wearing diapers, my little brother was a bed wetter and was put into diapers at night she would scold, and spank him for wetting, my sister's would taunt him, and I would take some of his diapers and wear them when I could, they never found out. I would take some of vinyl diapers and put them on I was about 6 until until he stopped wetting.

I was around 4 or 5 when I wanted to regress. I was already a very little kid of course, but I wanted to be a baby - with diapers, bottles, etc. (No younger siblings / family / to be jealous of in my case, though.) I wonder if a lot of children this age have this feeling, but I happened to later turn into an AB? I'm not sure. Maybe my desire to regress was just super strong and really stuck with me!

When I was of early, grade-school age, my family and I were visiting at my aunt and uncle's house. I had gone downstairs to their basement to get a soft-drink, and happened to see my youngest cousin's diapers, and other items of clothing hanging in the basement laundry room. I don't know why, but I was completely awe-struck by the cloth diapers and the plastic panties that were drying on a clothes-line ( some of the panties were even the plastic lined, fancy, frilly, rhumba-styled ones ! ). It hit me like a ton of bricks. For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to wear the pretty party dresses, and frillies, of a little girl, but I had never had any conscious thoughts about wearing baby girl's style underclothes before that day. From that day on, I not only wanted to wear the pretty dresses, and frilly petticoats, like a little girl, but I wanted to wear the undies of a baby girl as well. For many years now, these types of clothes have been my prefered choice of clothing to wear when I am alone, and safe at home.

I first regressed when I was around 16, and did so without fully intending to do so. I was buying some goodnites at the store and saw a binky and bottles on the row across from me. I bought them both, for an extra $5, and after diapering up at home, I opened the binky and bottles. It was an amazing experience for my first time! However, it's not something I do a lot, as I am more of a dl than an ab

This is hard one for me to answer, I would say I was around 17 when I 'first' regressed however it wasn't until I was maybe 20 that I fully regressed to a point that I was happy with.

I have spent the last week or so totally regressed and unable to do real life, its such an amazing escape for me and its get me away from my mental illness and work life :)

I never had really any interest to regress until I found out I was an AB and not just a DL. I realized when I first wanted to regress I wanted a plushi and I first regressed when I got my plushi. So now when I sleep at night I usually regress because I always sleep with my plushies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back