Wet the bed last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehiddenme

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I decided to wear a pull up last night to bed. I didn't pee before falling asleep so this morning my pull up was wet and I was desperate to go more. I just rolled over and fell back asleep (how I don't know usually can't sleep when I have to go that bad) I was soaked when I woke a little bit later and was peeing. That was the moment I decided to try to make it to the toilet. I was peeing the whole time by the time I was in the bathroom it was no point because I was done peeing. Soaked PJs and pull up and for some reason I want to stay in it.

I soaked my bed last night. I was already quite wet when I went to bed and needed to pee again. I snuggled down and let it flow just before I drifted off. I vaguely remeber peeing again during the night and woke this morning to a soaking nappy and a big wet patch under me. The bed pad kept me warm and comfortable so I happily slept through it all.

I think I soaked myself while I was drifting off to sleep. I didn't leak at all, but there was a faint odor when I rolled over this morning. My husband and I cuddled quite a bit last night and kissed this morning before he left for work so I am really happy everything went so well. The only thing that came up was that he stayed up a while after I went to bed so I was fully diapered, passifierd and had the heating pad on under my bed pad for added comfiness. When he came in I gave up the pacifier for a while but a little later when I was leaning over him he started touching my plastic pants and said they were pretty warm. He figured out pretty quick that it was from the heating pad though. So he has been an excellent partner through all this and all I have left to do is rinse my cloth and throw it in my diaper pail. It feels so good to be able to wet with no worries.

thehiddenme said:
I decided to wear a pull up last night to bed. I didn't pee before falling asleep so this morning my pull up was wet and I was desperate to go more. I just rolled over and fell back asleep (how I don't know usually can't sleep when I have to go that bad) I was soaked when I woke a little bit later and was peeing. That was the moment I decided to try to make it to the toilet. I was peeing the whole time by the time I was in the bathroom it was no point because I was done peeing. Soaked PJs and pull up and for some reason I want to stay in it.

Interesting...and this tells me you are progressing into a need for much better overnight protection! I'd add vinyls over the pullup and maybe even a booster, if you don't want to go with other types of full protection (such as cloth or taped Abena, Dry 24/7). All this will prevent the soaked PJ's and bedding -- nothing I desire, but some people do, I suppose. THEN, with a soaked wake up, in adequate protection, you are given the luxury to "stay in it" for your early AM routines, having coffee, etc. All the better to enjoy!

I wet my nappy most nights but with the tena slip and then the cloth and the plastic or rubber pants over the top I hardly ever wet the bed. If the soaking becomes too much for the protection the washable tiddle mat is the last resort. Nothing has got beyond that lot.

Andrewgdfw said:
Interesting...and this tells me you are progressing into a need for much better overnight protection! I'd add vinyls over the pullup and maybe even a booster, if you don't want to go with other types of full protection (such as cloth or taped Abena, Dry 24/7). All this will prevent the soaked PJ's and bedding -- nothing I desire, but some people do, I suppose. THEN, with a soaked wake up, in adequate protection, you are given the luxury to "stay in it" for your early AM routines, having coffee, etc. All the better to enjoy!
I do some times diaper for the night. When I do that I wet in my sleep never waking. When in a pull up I wake (sometimes) before peeing and if I sleep threw starting to pee I wake when I am peeing. If I go to bed in panties I stay dry the whole night and will wake with just a strong need to go. Took me a little bit to get that far but I think it may be some of my training.

I leaked last night because when I went to bed I was in a cozy warm pull-up. So I got the bright idea that I would just poke a couple holes in it and put my diaper on over it. Well I think the SAP was too non-wicking because the holes had wet sap and my diaper hardly even got damp when I wet in the night. So when I wet again this morning I found that the absorbancy was not there and the back of the pull-up must have stuck out of my diaper and so all the fluid was coming out the top of the back and getting on my PJs and bed pad. Now my footies are in the wash so I am in my summer jammies.

I wear diapers to bed every night. I have wet the bed once during the last few weeks. It was when I was sick and really tired. When I woke up I was completely soaked and messy. Thank god I didn't leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back