Do any other littles feel this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I'm a little, and I have low to no interest in having a daddy/mommy. However, much of what I have been reading is focused around this dynamic. I look at all these happy Big/little relationships and get a bit envious, but at the same time I have no interest in being there. I'm beginning to feel like I'm not fully a little, or not little enough.
I think part of it might be just how vulnerable my little side is, and how much I don't want to get hurt any more. Things seem to hurt more when it's the little side they affect.
Are there any other littles out there who don't have an interest in having a mommy or daddy?

I really think there is perhaps two things at work here. One is the sensation of being a little - a personal sense of identity, something you can enjoy at an individual level and which requires no input from others, and then secondly, the relinquishing of responsibilities to another person (daddy/mommy)

The second brings with it validation of your inward feelings, and that is important in making the little experience more authentic. The added bonus of a loving relationship ensures the kind of nurture a little expects something that otherwise can only be emulated through a transitional object like a teddy (sorry Teddy, I don't like talking about you that way :) )

As for me, a mommy figure (my partner) doesn't alter my little personality, but when it's good, it certainly enhances it. Like in real life, when she's not available, I find alternate ways to comfort myself.

Ozbub has very good points there, and actually for me there are certain times I enjoy being by myself, I do not feel the need of someone else other than friends to share together, but as you mentioned when I look at those happy relationships I do get a somewhat envious and a little bit sad sometimes. I don't really feel the need of this type of relationship but I do feel it would complete the overall experience and would be a fun thing to try someday :eek:

I kind of have mixed views about it. Part of me wants to have a daddy to take care of me, but another part doesn't. I've always felt very vulnerable in my little side and I kind of feel that being taken care of would be somewhat condescending for the person doing it and, on top of that, I've always been a very timid person and the idea of someone having control over me is kind of daunting for me..

I have zero desire to have a daddy. If it happened I would try it but it's not something I'm really looking for.

I feel like as much as I like being a little girl I don't feel the need to give up my power or responsibilities. I like to be in control so even little time has to be on my own terms

I have been alone as a little for a very long time. My wife of 28 years found out about my little side only about two years ago. She doesn't want to get involved at this point. Honestly, I don't just want a mommy, I want her, my lover and beloved, to be my mommy.

I honestly do want a mommy, to be honest, not now of course but still sometimes....

Obseletion said:
I kind of have mixed views about it. Part of me wants to have a daddy to take care of me, but another part doesn't. I've always felt very vulnerable in my little side and I kind of feel that being taken care of would be somewhat condescending for the person doing it and, on top of that, I've always been a very timid person and the idea of someone having control over me is kind of daunting for me..

The concerns you describe are reasonable enough but aren't intrinsic components of the caretaking dynamic. The right person for you is one who takes those into account with you and acts accordingly. It's not an imposition or condescension but a relationship, and that requires two to make it work.

KittyninjaW said:
I honestly do want a mommy, to be honest, not now of course but still sometimes....

I'm in the same boat. I'd like one. For me I'm worried about trying to tell a gf about this stuff. Not sure if it'd be easier to tell someone I know irl and see if they would want to do it, or find the rare jewel that is a female ABDL.

But I'd love to get to experience what it's like to have a mommy. Never got the chance to get to be little with someone taking care of me. I'm not sure if I'd like it or not. But I'd want to try it at least once.

Note, I understand where you are coming from, but it's not something that I'm terribly interested in. I had tried it briefly last year and it worked out horribly. It was extremely unbalanced and I felt I was being horribly used. However, I'm not unused to that feeling, so it didn't feel wrong at first. I eventually left that after things became too uncomfortable. However, it was bad enough to soil the idea, I think.

I am perfectly happy to be alone and being an ABDL and do not have any need for a mommy/daddy/caregiver.

With that said, if the opportunity arose, I think I would like a mommy/caregiver (possibly even a daddy). Time will tell.

I have no such desires, I'm so content just being a DL, which I'teve been for a long time. I'm more the private DL and I'm sure that there others who feel the same.

I guess I could be considered this way, I'm not a very trusting person and my roleplays are so "Specific" (my fursona lives in about 1993, nobody else that I know of does this). I have created kitters mother and father characters, and I use Kitter's father extensively during a lot of my roleplays.

I think it is perfectly okay to be a Little and no want a Mommy/Daddy - that would be me, too. My primary interest is in having other "Little" friends, peers, not care takers. My dream would be to have a group of 3-4 "little" friends who would routinely meet at each other's houses for Little kid sleep overs and parties. I normally get a little depressed on my birthday, but that would all be different if I could have a little kid birthday again. But, it would feel awkward to have someone designated the Mom or Dad.

MyWorld08 said:
I think it is perfectly okay to be a Little and no want a Mommy/Daddy - that would be me, too. My primary interest is in having other "Little" friends, peers, not care takers. My dream would be to have a group of 3-4 "little" friends who would routinely meet at each other's houses for Little kid sleep overs and parties. I normally get a little depressed on my birthday, but that would all be different if I could have a little kid birthday again. But, it would feel awkward to have someone designated the Mom or Dad.

I find that holidays never quite work out for me personally, especially birthdays and more childish holidays, I try and act all happy, but I'm really not. It's not abnormal to dislike holidays based on the fact that they depress you in some way, a lot of people do that and it's completely okay. Usually my depression ends quickly after the day is over and I can not have to think about what could have been any longer.

Well, I am very, very new, to the whole DL/Little scene, and am just now beginning to realize, and identify myself, as a DL/little. This, admittedly, is about as hard as admitting that I am a gay man. My whole childhood, and much of my adult life, was spent with people telling me that I should be ashamed of myself for being who I am, and feeling the way that I am. I don't have much interest in having a "Big"/"Mommy"/"Daddy" either. I was raised with a VERY strict adoptive parent, and I guess that is probably why I am so ill at ease with the possibility of repeating that disaster ever again. So, I can relate here very much. I think what we all need is friends who love us, and accept us for who and what we are, irregardless and despite what society, the world, religion, or any other thing tells us. We are human beings, and individuals, first and foremost. We need to love ourselves first, before we can love each other.

I gave up serching for moomy, is very problematic. So now I play baby alone, but nothing else... When some sex comes, so I leave ABDL practice and enjoy in traditional (or BDSM) way.

I myself do experience a need/desire to have a "caregiver" person, but I experience trepidation regarding the process of finding one to meet my AB needs. I have remained utterly alone and celibate as a Gay man, which has in its own way taken its toll on my own mental health. I am slowly opening up to start becoming more comfortable with myself, and to be patient in finding the right person for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back