Do any other littles feel this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a mommy, I need to feel loved and accepted, i need some one who i can come home and make happy just by being my self, and who is happy with cuddles and little things.

there's my two cents

stay padded!

sirscience said:
i need a mommy, I need to feel loved and accepted, i need some one who i can come home and make happy just by being my self, and who is happy with cuddles and little things.

there's my two cents

stay padded!
Yes I Aggree, I really do.

Yeah, I find the whole thing confusing as well. I don't know if I'd like a mommy/whatever type... I like the idea of it... sometimes. But I've never had anyone partake in this with me (or have had someone I've confided in about this), and I'd have a hard time being comfortable in such a situation. I'm very much... in my own head I guess.

Even just a relationship in general really... I like romance and sappy crap... but I tend to avoid relationships anymore. I haven't really been in one for a little over 10 years now. It took a long time to get over my last one, and when I finally did, I came out of it kind of numb :) All my friends are seem very focused on finding someone... going out dating when they find themselves single... being horrified at the prospect of being single... and I look at the prospect of dating at this point and wonder if I'd want someone to infringe on my solitude. Kind of a "What can I put up with to not be alone?" (most people I see) vs "What will this bring to the table that will make me want to give up being alone?" (me) thing.

Another thing being... while there are parts of the little/big relationship I find appealing, I'm really funny about power imbalances. I don't know how that tends to work out. I couldn't deal with a BDSM relationship e.g. ... I wouldn't want to be a dom or a sub.

I did have a friend that would do odd/random things that kind of sparked my little mind set at times. Like she'd take food from me and wipe off excess sauce because I was funny about touching food (I prefer to eat everything with utensils)... pulled crab meat out of crab legs etc... that sort of thing. It wasn't a big deal or anything. She'd do it without stopping her conversation, but it did make me feel... I don't know... content? when it happened.

And the reverse is true. I can be kind of mother hen-ish at times. I imagine I'd be a switch if this were a dynamic I was going to bring into a relationship.

But, again, I don't really know how that sort of thing actually plays out in a relationship. I'm definitely not actively seeking something like that.

:dunno:

I tend to kick drama to the curb which is why I've never put myself out there for dating. I do have plenty of friends willing to take care of me here and there which is enough. I passively search for people by going to events and munches and seeing where that takes me. Instead of one grand prize that is hard to win I have dozens of consolation prizes I guess you could say. The people I play with are like family, loyal, loving, but with a lot less bs because of some extra distance we give each other.

In the mean time, I'm bettering myself, growing more as a person, getting established, and all these things will probably improve my chances of finding the right partner in the future. I also switch a lot and like sharing play experiences which may also help my chances even if that preference changes with the right person. After all I will at most be 50% of a long term relationship, maybe less which would be fine too. I won't let my loneliness cloud my vision to the wonderful things that are around me though.

I feel the exact same way in being a little/ABDL. In honesty, I'd much rather have a relationship with another ABDL instead of having someone role play the mommy/daddy with me, since, personally, I feel like it would make the relationship feel a bit unbalanced if someone was that way with me. Of course, I get there are many people with these relationships, and I apologize if this post seems a bit offensive.

I have been a little for a long time. My little age is probably a bit older than most, usually 9-12, but can vary down when diapers are involved. During my many years of solo little play, I've never wanted a mummy or daddy figure. I understand the attraction for a lot of people, but I think it would feel weird for me. I've always wanted a playmate though. Somebody who enjoys regression and would like to be a kid again with me.

And now it's happening on both counts, in a way.

I have been seeing my new lady friend for a while now, and recently discovered that she has some incontinence issues. After a recent "incident", she explained to me about her problems and said she understood if I had problems dealing with it. I, of course, was very quick to tell her that I was fine with that!

We then had one of the most amazing and frank discussions ever, and I opened up to her more than I thought that I ever could. I told her how I liked wetting, both myself and watching others. I also told her how I liked to imagine myself as a young boy when I did it, and also that I had a thing for diapers. I never thought I could say that to anyone.

She told me how her (dec) ex husband also liked it when she wet herself, and how he babied her and she enjoyed it, loving the feeling of being changed and helped like a toddler.

We have since started playing a bit. She wet her pants the other day, and I acted as her caretaker and helped change her. I have to admit while I never felt the attraction to doing something like that before, I really enjoyed it. But I can't imagine her acting as my caretaker and changing me. I guess I don't feel comfortable relinquishing that much control or something.

After that we attempted some playtime to suit me. It's been one of my biggest fantasies for years, to have some wet pants fun with a playmate.

But reality is different from fantasy. It was no where near as good as I had hoped. My fault, but I could just not get into character enough to relax and enjoy it. I just felt so self conscious that I couldn't get into a little mindset, and we gave up after a while. We will try again at some stage though.

So while I was never interested in a care giver style of play, either as the caretaker or little, but always wanted a playmate, I found that I enjoyed the former much more than the latter.

So now I'm not sure anymore. But we've talked about it, and plan on experimenting further, swapping our roles around to see what works for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back