Not open for further replies.

FauxPas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Alrighty Hockey fans it's that time of the year. NHL playoffs. Who will be Stanley Cup Champions.

In the West we have:

Wild vs Blues: Wild in 6

Preds vs Hawks: Predators in 7

Ducks vs Jets: Ducks in 6

Canucks vs Flames: Flames in 5

In the East we have:

Canadiens vs. Senators: Canadiens in 5

Lightning vs Red Wings: Wings in 6

Rangers vs Penguins: Rangers in 4

Capitals vs Islanders: Capitals in 5

Round 2 leaves us with:

Wild vs Preds: Wild in 6

Ducks vs. Flames: Flames in 7

Canadiens vs Wings: (I really wanna be biased here) My Wings will lose in 5

Rangers vs Capitals: Rangers in 5

Round 3

Wild vs Flames: Wild in 5

Rangers vs Canadiens: Rangers in 7

Finals

Rangers vs Wild: Rangers in 5

Am going to say flames take it all and in the east they well battle the islanders beat them in 6

I'm hoping my beloved Canucks make it to the finals and finally bring us home that damn cup!

No! No! No! Senators all the way.

bn3baby said:
No! No! No! Senators all the way.

I want the Sens to beat the canadiens, if they do the Wings I know will then stand a chance.

FauxPas said:
I want the Sens to beat the canadiens, if they do the Wings I know will then stand a chance.

FauxPas the Sens are going all the way. GO SENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackhawks all the way. We got Kane back!

JazzBaby said:
Blackhawks all the way. We got Kane back!

No! Sorry JazzBaby the Blackhawks are OUT and the Sens are all the way.

My completely 100% unbiased bracket:

XK15Xs7.png

(Go Sens go!)

Near said:
My completely 100% unbiased bracket:

XK15Xs7.png

(Go Sens go!)

Quite the first round upset for the Sens. Stranger thing have happened. Best of luck to them.

FauxPas said:
Quite the first round upset for the Sens. Stranger thing have happened. Best of luck to them.

The Sens are 3-1 against the Canadiens this year and are 23-4-4 in the past 31 games. IMO Ottawa beating Montreal wouldn't really be an upset at all.

Near said:
The Sens are 3-1 against the Canadiens this year and are 23-4-4 in the past 31 games. IMO Ottawa beating Montreal wouldn't really be an upset at all.

But a complete sweep? Montreal won't go down that easy. But only time will tell. I always remember what happened in regular season doesn't always translate to the post season.

There is a bet going on with the CBC TV weather forecaster in Ottawa and the CBC TV weather forecaster in Montreal that the losing forecaster has to wear the wining teams shirt when doing the weather forecast. I think Frank in Montreal will look much younger with a OTTAWA shirt on GO SENS GO.

So far so good for my Wings. Got outshot 46-14, but Tampa went 0 for 7 on their powerplay and we came out on top 3-2. Can't wait for saturdays game. I have the day off!

image.jpg
Go Habs Go!

Uh oh Senator fans, looks like the Habs might take you out tonight. I have been seeing a lot of Sens fans blaming the refs, what do you all think?

I would really like to see the Preds take out the Hawks, but doesn't look like that will happen. Jets are about to be swept as well, they just can't hold a lead.

And as for my Red Wings, so far beating all the "experts" predictions of losing in 4-5, now up in the Series 2-1 and with a 3-0 win just last night, I am excited for the next game at the Joe. The Wings are back to playing the way they did mid season that had them in first place, in the first place.

I don't know if I can watch the next game though. My heart should not be exploding out of my chest as it is.

FauxPas said:
Uh oh Senator fans, looks like the Habs might take you out tonight. I have been seeing a lot of Sens fans blaming the refs, what do you all think?

I'm blaming the lack of offence. That and both Hammond and Anderson left in a couple of soft goals that really changed the series. The sequences that led to the OT goals in games 2 and 3 where especially frustrating.

Maxx said:
Really? Seriously? As a true Hawks and hockey fan, there's nothing I'd like better than a Hawks-Redwings final. Unless maybe it was Hawks-Habs. Wouldn't you rather have your Redwings get a shot at that traitor Hossa?

haha I would love payback for game 7 of our last year in the West. I don't think any team in the west wants to play the Wings. We dominated the west this year and went 12-0-2 against the mighty central division.

I'm just hoping we can make short work of Tampa.

As for the Sens, I don't think offense is their problem. All the games have been within 1 goal. Defense is where they lack, just like the Wings of game 2. But our D really stepped up in games 1 and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back