Thread: I have a little girl!

Default I have a little girl!

I'm not very vocal on here but this us monumental!
    There is girl I have been in a relationship with for a while, she has a kinda stressful life. I'm one of the few people who care about her...
    But the other night she was sick and was texting me. At one point I called her: "Little one", at which point she said she's not little. I told her she deserves the innocence, care, and attention a child deserves. She began welcoming the idea, clicked right into it. We Roleplayed some and she likes being little! She even calls me Daddy!

Now I myself never found the AB side all to appealing, but being a care taker is my cup of tea. Which is strange because I'm a submissive...

I'm very happy to have a little of my own! But I don't know much to do with my little girl. So what do you do with a little? Her little age is 5 and she's not a girly girl.
    In fact she wanted to be a boy until she was about actually nine, so I'm treating her to some gender neutral stuff/ boy-ish stuff. I'm thinking maybe some MLP to watch and some new plushies. Anything else y'all can think of?

I think this is very awesome that this has happened for you, and of course the lovely girl you are tight with. But I offer absolutely no advise as this is something that I am still sorting out in my be a "little" be a "mommy and/or daddy".....or a mixture of all......confusing, yes it is for me

But most importantly, I am happy for you and her

Thank you. Oh and have you considered being something of a switch?
    You could play either part depending on your and your partners moods.

You could take her to the park, get some coloring books or have her drawn you a picture.

When I was nannying on of my favorite things to do with the little boy I watched was arts and crafts. We made paper snowmen, painted, drew pictures.

It is good that you have started a relationship.

Thank you.
    I will take your advice Penny. We have a park up town that nobody ever goes to the one side, and she's a fairly artistic girl Oh and congratulations on your newfound "parenthood" as well.

Thanks hey If you want to make it a little more special, pack a picnic for the two of you! And don't forget to push her on the swings!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Also I wanted to add maybe you could suprise her with some gifts on park day. Head to a dollar store and pick up some crayons, coloring books, maybe some bubble bath if she's interested and a book for you to read to her at bedtime. Wrap it up and give it to her at the end of your park day shell love it!

Me and her have a day off this Saturday, I'm definitely making a checklist from your advice