Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: to all those who stand by me

Default to all those who stand by me

Things at home have calmed since last night. I don't trust it, but at least no one is fighting. I'm trying hard to smooth things over with my mom, we talked. I let her know that I understand why shes so upset, and that we are going to do what it takes to fix it.

But I have to give thanks to some people in particular.

Note: your the best daddyfur anyone could ever hope for. You often ask why I look up to you, and its because even when you don't know what to say you are always there for me, you look out for me. Your more than just a fur parent, your one of my best friends. Thank you so much for putting up with my bullshit. One day I'll straighten out and you so t have to worry about these erratic messages anymore.

Paddedwolf: we may have just started talking but the fact you spoke up when you saw I was distressed speaks miles for you. Thank you so much for checking in, your a good friend.

Although I may have only mentioned two specific people, I have to thank the whole community. Although its not perfect its just what I need sometimes. So to everyone thank you

I'm glad things are better for you today. Hopefully things will continue to look up

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I'm glad things are better for you today. Hopefully things will continue to look up
    aggreed

I'm thankful that things are going better.

My dad and I used to fight about the abdl and diaper things.
    Eventually we just didn't talk about it after I moved out but our relationship is better because of it.

I'm glad you sound wayyyyy better today.

Hang in there buddy.

when ever you feel down or things don't go as planned. just reach out it's the best thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    when ever you feel down or things don't go as planned. just reach out it's the best thing!
    +1

I'm glad you're okay brother. I just saw that post and was super worried. I know you don't have the greatest life right now. But you've gots lottas people who love you and care for you. I know that things will work out soon and youre life will gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by VallenTheFireFox View Post
    Things at home have calmed since last night.[...]

Although I may have only mentioned two specific people, I have to thank the whole community. Although its not perfect its just what I need sometimes. So to everyone thank you
    You needn't thank us...ALL anyway, VallenTheFireFox...

More stand by you than you may ever know... we have no requirement to be named or counted... just know that we are here and we stand by you all the while!

My best to you too!
    -Maarka

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    You needn't thank us...ALL anyway, VallenTheFireFox...

More stand by you than you may ever know... we have no requirement to be named or counted... just know that we are here and we stand by you all the while!

My best to you too!
    -Maarka
    I just don't want people to thank they aren't being recognized. I know what its like not getting credit for something meaningful. But yes I'm getting better life's not easy but to those willing to stand up and fight its worth it

I wouldn't be much of a daddyfur if I didn't care about the real you. And I keep helping because you are grateful for it.
    Just work on that breathing we were talking about if you don't have anxiety meds, it does help.