Thread: Introductions

Default Introductions

Hi, I'm lilun. I'm not very good at giving an introduction of myself, but here's the pertinent information. I'm a college student seeking a degree in philosophy and theology from the local university. I work in retail at a major mall here and do a great deal of volunteering with the Church. I also enjoy outdoorsmanship (things like hiking, camping, fishing, and backpacking), woodworking, photography (I shoot with a Nikon D500 series), etc. Finally, just to place myself in the community, I'm a little, and am seeking friendship here.

Hi lilun! Welcome to the group. That was a good introduction. There are a few other Texans here as well as some photographers. Maybe if you're up to it you can share a photo or two. You wouldn't happen to be a former Boy Scout would you? Just curious as hiking, camping, woodworking and photography are all merit badges.

hello lilun. That introduction was not bad at all actually. Please feel free to post some more if you feel comfortable doing so. Thank you for coming here on ADISC!