Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: officially broken

Default officially broken

Well....its finally happened, I'm officially broken....

Today goes down as the third worst day of my life, right next to the day my ex left me, and the day I said good bye to my daughter.

My mothers flown off the handle, I made a mistake, and meant no harm in it, and my mom is acting like I committed murder, she said if I fuck up again she's throwing us out. I don't know how much more I can stand....my stomachs in knots, I the only reason I've stopped crying is because I can no longer feel. The only thing that stands between me and the end of my rifle is my mate and what few friends I have, and honestly I'm starting to wonder if most people would be better off if I didn't exist. My hearts shattered, and I'm barely holding myself together. I'm going to keep moving forward but only because I have too. I need work, I need to get through. I hope this is the end of the bad things to come.

I wish I could afford professional help, but I can't. I feel my little side dying too. Its like....I want to be cubby so I can relax, but I feel ashamed that that's my solution. I mean......I don't know anymore I just I don't know..... This world is hell bent on taking everything from me

Please don't end your life. Things will get better. We all have hit rock bottom. Here is a helpful website: In the US, visit: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
    or Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 13-Apr-2015 at 05:40.

Whoa dude, take a moment to breathe. thanks for sharing...it's pretty important to get things off your chest when everything seems to be too much, but you are worth so much than your giving yourself credit for.
    We all know how shitty life can be at times, that's why we want to support you. Stay cool and try to be hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by VallenTheFireFox View Post
    [...] I'm going to keep moving forward but only because I have too. I need work, I need to get through. I hope this is the end of the bad things to come.

I wish I could afford professional help, but I can't. [...]
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NSPL-.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	23807

VallenTheFireFox,

Talk to these people at the linked image provided, then get back to us after you've had a chance to level out a bit...

You don't have to afford Professional help to get good help... you have to take some steps here now though...

(http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org)
    << Click on this image to go there now!
    They will help you to find the resources you need now for your area of Oklahoma... You can call them, or even web-chat... and you should, there's much left for you to do...

We'll help you as best we can... help us help you though, by going to these free and wonderful services!

Keep in touch,
    -Marka

Well....its finally happened, I'm officially broken....

Today goes down as the third worst day of my life, right next to the day my ex left me, and the day I said good bye to my daughter.

My mothers flown off the handle, I made a mistake, and meant no harm in it, and my mom is acting like I committed murder, she said if I fuck up again she's throwing us out. I don't know how much more I can stand....my stomachs in knots, I the only reason I've stopped crying is because I can no longer feel. The only thing that stands between me and the end of my rifle is my mate and what few friends I have, and honestly I'm starting to wonder if most people would be better off if I didn't exist. My hearts shattered, and I'm barely holding myself together. I'm going to keep moving forward but only because I have too. I need work, I need to get through. I hope this is the end of the bad things to come.

I wish I could afford professional help, but I can't. I feel my little side dying too. Its like....I want to be cubby so I can relax, but I feel ashamed that that's my solution. I mean......I don't know anymore I just I don't know..... This world is hell bent on taking everything from me
    Please keep your head up. Life sucks I know. I had my dad drown from my own hands in a rafting accident. I blamed myself so many times over, bu there is so much to live for and there are people who dearly care about you. I was so happy to get to know you and I want you to keep going and never give up. call for help as said before and you know you can always talk with me.

To those worried I'll end my life, I won't, so don't worry about that. I'm two steps away from loosing everything though and I'm utterly terrified, I'm extremely numb, I'm going to do what I have to in order to keep things going well. *sighs* I just....don't have any answers right now

To those worried I'll end my life, I won't, so don't worry about that. I'm two steps away from loosing everything though and I'm utterly terrified, I'm extremely numb, I'm going to do what I have to in order to keep things going well. *sighs* I just....don't have any answers right now
    Kittyhugs I know the felling believe me, and I'm glad you won't, personally I don't have all the awensers eather, all I can really say is this, you will get through this,and I will prey for you.

Thank you for posting this.

We are here for you.

I too have been at this point 3 times in my life, and the best thing to do is find someone you can talk to.

The links and phone numbers that have been posted are free and I have called them a couple of times myself when I just needed someone to help me get my bearings and become grounded again.

So do not hesitate to call them and just talk.

Again we are here to help and I have done just that here on several occasions.
    What I have done is typed a blog and started it with "this is just therapy for me and I need to vent so don't read it if you are not interested" or something to that nature.

It helps me to put things in writing. It gives me a different perspective and again= an opportunity to become grounded and ready to start over again to solve my issues.

I hope this helps.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Thank you for posting this.

We are here for you.

I too have been at this point 3 times in my life, and the best thing to do is find someone you can talk to.

The links and phone numbers that have been posted are free and I have called them a couple of times myself when I just needed someone to help me get my bearings and become grounded again.

So do not hesitate to call them and just talk.

Again we are here to help and I have done just that here on several occasions.
    What I have done is typed a blog and started it with "this is just therapy for me and I need to vent so don't read it if you are not interested" or something to that nature.

It helps me to put things in writing. It gives me a different perspective and again= an opportunity to become grounded and ready to start over again to solve my issues.

I hope this helps.

Egor
    I 100% agree, Egor it does help to write these feelings down. and to be honest Vallen the fallen fox, I think you will get through this, And you will succeed, I will prey for you. Oh and Shadow clone Kitty hug no Justu.

Hang in there man. I know you probably don't want to hear "it'll get better", but it will. Many of us have been in your situation before. Myself, I'm getting pretty depressed lately. I've been having pain in my leg for about 4 months now. I thought it was sciatic pain. I was informed by a doctor last week that it wasn't. I've been spending much of my time last week & this week having various tests run to see what's wrong.

Talk with you mate. Vent with her. Call / chat with your friends here on ADSIC / FW / Furaffinity / other sites. Talking has always helped me. Hopefully it can for you too.