going to my first littles munch today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the world, there is more going on in Alaska then Virginia.... And here I thought all that was up there was oil and wilderness. I mean this experience is better than most stories, can't wait to hear how the playdate goes. And what else comes out of this. Good luck.

Paddedwolf said:
You should really save up and plan a trip to Alaska. Come in the summer then there is lots of fun touristy stuff to do.

Wish I could. I farm, summer is a busy time for me with cattle & wheat harvest.

Mattew said:
Wish I could. I farm, summer is a busy time for me with cattle & wheat harvest.

Maybe winter time. We get lots of snow so if you like skiing or snowboarding it a lot of fun. Oh and I found out there is an Ab/DL house party this Saturday. I got invited to. Never seen some of the Ab/DLs that will be there, but I'll meet new people. I'm not sure what to expect, but my friend is picking me up to go to the guys house. So at least I'm going with someone I know and trust which is good. :)

Paddedwolf said:
Maybe winter time. We get lots of snow so if you like skiing or snowboarding it a lot of fun. Oh and I found out there is an Ab/DL house party this Saturday. I got invited to. Never seen some of the Ab/DLs that will be there, but I'll meet new people. I'm not sure what to expect, but my friend is picking me up to go to the guys house. So at least I'm going with someone I know and trust which is good. :)

LOL, I'd probably die if I went to Alaska during the Winter time. Where I'm at, when we get "a lot" of snow, it's like 5 inches; and most of the time it's melted in the next day or two. Longest I ever saw snow on the ground was a couple years back. We got several small snows over a couple of weeks time. The sun didn't come out like it normally does, so we had snow on the ground for a couple of weeks. It's normally gone, or in the process of melting the day after it snows. We get more ice storms than snow storms here. But we've been lucky and it's been a couple of years since we've had a bad ice storm.

I've actually never been skiing or snowboarding before. I have a feeling, I'd spend a lot of time falling on my butt.

Ohh hey, that's pretty cool. Have fun at the party. Yeah, that's always good to go with someone that you know and trust. I couldn't go into a situation like that, if there wasn't someone that I knew.

Lol, I'm beginning to wonder from your stories, if most Alaskans are ab/dls. You've got a lot of them in your area. :p

Paddedwolf said:

I have to say, you are making Alaska sound like an absolutely awesome place in this thread.

sound like a really good time. it would be nice to have a group like that. :thumbsup: to you.
I have been to Yellowknife in the summer and it was really nice . some day I think I would like to go to Alaska.

Mattew said:
LOL, I'd probably die if I went to Alaska during the Winter time. Where I'm at, when we get "a lot" of snow, it's like 5 inches; and most of the time it's melted in the next day or two. Longest I ever saw snow on the ground was a couple years back. We got several small snows over a couple of weeks time. The sun didn't come out like it normally does, so we had snow on the ground for a couple of weeks. It's normally gone, or in the process of melting the day after it snows. We get more ice storms than snow storms here. But we've been lucky and it's been a couple of years since we've had a bad ice storm.

I've actually never been skiing or snowboarding before. I have a feeling, I'd spend a lot of time falling on my butt.

Ohh hey, that's pretty cool. Have fun at the party. Yeah, that's always good to go with someone that you know and trust. I couldn't go into a situation like that, if there wasn't someone that I knew.

Lol, I'm beginning to wonder from your stories, if most Alaskans are ab/dls. You've got a lot of them in your area. :p

That I know of, there are like 40 some within the state, but there has to be more. those are just the ones on FL. I only know 4 personally.

- - - Updated - - -

RDBrony said:
I have to say, you are making Alaska sound like an absolutely awesome place in this thread.

I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back