Not open for further replies.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
So a new center for alternative lifestyles has opened in my city. So when I was on FL I friend them and have been following there events. I saw they are holding a littles munch titles "littles club house" It is today from 4-6 and I'm super excited and nervous at the same time. I know one other person who is going but I'm excited to see more Ab/DLs in my area! They will have cookies and punch and places to have storybook time and coloring! I hope it goes well

Cool, I hope it all goes well, and that you have a fun time!

RDBrony said:
Cool, I hope it all goes well, and that you have a fun time!

I hope so too. I tell ya'll about it after it's over

going to one the 18th >< so nervous

Twiz said:
going to one the 18th >< so nervous

right?! Mine is in 2 hours!

good luck man! Come back with some pictures (if you want to) >~<

Good luck, can't wait to hear how it goes.

Opps i goofed up >< got a furry picnic hat same day

If only there were more littles around my age group I might attend one. I find the munch in my area seems to have more of the older generation. Anyways I hope it went well for you ^^ YAY for cookies :3

Good luck! Let us know how it went.

Awe man. So lucky. I wanna know how everything went. I wish I had a community like that close to me.

Okay got back from the munch. It was fun. Most of the people there where littles and not AB/DLs, but one of my AB/DL friends made it and we explained what Ab/DLs where and what we liked about diapers and being babies. They where all fascinated. So only two of us AB/DLs where there. Fun times and they are planning to make it a weekly thing!

that grate to have friend to go out for coffee and just talk. and do more off and on. :smile:

Paddedwolf said:
Okay got back from the munch. It was fun. Most of the people there where littles and not AB/DLs, but one of my AB/DL friends made it and we explained what Ab/DLs where and what we liked about diapers and being babies. They where all fascinated. So only two of us AB/DLs where there. Fun times and they are planning to make it a weekly thing!

What do littles like to do when they all get together? I always kinda thought of 'little' being a looser term for AB, but i guess not so much. Kinda surprises me.

That's great to hear. I know I finally met some good ABDL friends when I began going to munches and I'm happy to hear that you guys are planning on having it be a weekly thing.

Tyger said:
What do littles like to do when they all get together? I always kinda thought of 'little' being a looser term for AB, but i guess not so much. Kinda surprises me.

I thought the same thing, but it's like a whole new world and many of them didn't know anything about Ab/DLs. They are like an age play age of 6-16. Littles are more like kids than babies. They where all fascinated, when my friend and I where explaining diapers and such. They also really liked my footie I wore. They thought I was really cute.

Paddedwolf said:
They are like an age play age of 6-16. Littles are more like kids than babies.

always heard those referred to as middles.

Cool. Glad you had fun. That's great that you're going to try to make it a regular thing.

But yeah, like some of the others commenting, I find it amazing that they don't know about AB/DLs

SleepyTyrant said:
always heard those referred to as middles.

yup, there where a lot of middles there

- - - Updated - - -

Mattew said:
Cool. Glad you had fun. That's great that you're going to try to make it a regular thing.

But yeah, like some of the others commenting, I find it amazing that they don't know about AB/DLs

I know right?! I thought we would be more well known in that community. They where all very fascinated

okay, I found something that helps clear up the difference. it's written in a way that seems gender biased, but my take from it is that littles aren't necessarily into ageplay; they express themselves...their inner vulnerability and innocence in a way that they appear childlike. It isn't ageplay, but can be used in ageplay.

diapers/dressing like a baby for example, would be considered a form of ageplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back