What do you like to wear with your diaper at home?

What do you like to wear with your diaper at home?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually wear cloth to bed ao It is my diaper and plastic pants with my wonderful footed PJ's during the day, I prefer disposables and just a t-shirt and if it is warm, I chuck the t-shirt.

If I am home and it is warm, I like to wear just a t-shirt or onsie with my diaper. If going outside, then pants and t-shirt. If colder weather then sweatpants/sweatshirt. And at times, dresses or women's shorts.

There are lots of factors for me: depends on the diaper; cloth or disposable.. With my cloth AIO usually just shorts or nothing at all... With the disposable: depends on mood anyone of year. I have my onsies, plastic panties, or just shorts......

I like my cloth diapers and smoked romper

I only ever wear at night or if I'm home alone. At night i wear under my PJs in case someone walks in, or else I wear just a shirt or even nothing else. Maybe sweatpants if it's cold

Usually, I'll wear my pajamas when I'm padded since I usually wear at night. However, sometimes, I'll lose the Pajama Bottoms and just go around in a diaper and T Shirt.

If I'm home alone, just my diaper or a tshirt and a diaper. If my wife is home, just the tshirt and diaper or if it's colder I'll wear pj pants too. In bed it's just my diaper. I can't wear pants or a shirt to bed and be able to sleep.

I usually wear a t-shirt with my diaper if I am home alone or a t-shirt and comfy pajama pants.

I prefer to walk around in just a t-shirt, socks, and a diaper around my place when I'm alone. Sometimes I'll carry around one of my pony plushes for extra fun.

No onesie or PJs option?

A dress for the most part.

If no-one's around, I like my fluffy bunny pj's or my MLP shirt and Rainbow Dash socks! :)

Usually, it's just my normal clothes though as I couldn't get away with wearing my little stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back