View Poll Results: What do you like to wear with your diaper at home?

75. You may not vote on this poll
  • A T-shirt

44 58.67%
  • My bath robe

4 5.33%
  • Underwear/Vinyl pants/Rubber pants

21 28.00%
  • Nothing, just my diaper

20 26.67%
  • Other

30 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you like to wear with your diaper at home?

Default What do you like to wear with your diaper at home?

Just another poll to pique my curiosity: what do you like to wear with your diaper when you are at home?

+1 for the correct use of "pique," though I assume you mean that you want this to satisfy your curiosity rather than raise it.

I voted "other" because I dress normally when I'm wearing a diaper. Maybe it's because I'm a DL and have no AB tendencies, but I've never had any desire to wear anything special with or over my diapers. I like putting on a diaper and going about my business as I do my business. That's the fun for me.

I ticked "Tshirt" because that is my normal attire around my place but I do like to wear a pad in my pullups, and sometimes even a pair of undies. Unfortunately I do not have my plastic pants to wear at the moment due to an "destructive argument" with the

Depends on the time of day. What I wear over my diaper and cover varies with how I dress.

Sissy Little Girl clothes of course when no one is around!

I like to wear something that's comfortable, usually sweatpants and a T-shirt while at home, or if it's hot out, a pair of shorts instead of pants. I also usually have some underwear on over the diaper to help keep things in place.

I put t shirt and Diaper only. I only will wear a white shirt though and I have one diaper only once when I woke up early before anyone else but I sleep in only a diaper quite a bit.

Since I wear at night, sometimes it's my Eeyore nightshirt and a diaper or if its a warm night then just my diaper.