Poll: What do you like to do while wearing your diaper?

What do you like to do while wearing your diaper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelKitten

Diapered But Proud!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am just curious: what sort of activities do you like to do while wearing your diaper, either at home, or out and about in public?

In my case I ticked them all, including other......:laugh:

I went other. I wear 24/7

24/7 here had to pick other as well

Favorite is hiking, otherwise eveyrthing

Thank you for the responses. I am working my way up to wearing diapers 24/7 myself...

If you can do it in underwear, you can do it in a diaper :p

The majority of my time is spent on my computer so that's a pretty much yep right there.

Other is basically playing with my toy planes. I love to fly my Boeing 777 in my diaper.

"American Airlines 495, ascending to flight level 360"

I don't get to do the 24/7 lifestyle maybe sumday but for now just have enjoy my nites and my morning soaked diaper and Duce in the morn! But it's the best part of my day!

When I wear, I just go about my normal activities: yard work, computer work, reading, TV, cooking, etc.

if i wear out of the house, its usually to go to a long movie but sometimes i shop. i wet the bed so i wear when i sleep. other than that im usually watching tv, on the computer, drawing and similar activities

Kill Crota, maybe Atheon, complete a heist, and if I have time afterwards, build a sprawling metropolis out of cubes.

I wear 24/7 so I clicked all except for take pics of me wearing them.
So I basically do everything. :p

When going to like amusement parks, or long day events like a fur meet, I use plastic pants too.
For leaks, and protection against water rides. XD

My normal activities. Whatever I would do if I was wearing regular underwear.

Snivy said:
Other is basically playing with my toy planes. I love to fly my Boeing 777 in my diaper.

Sorry, I couldn't help but notice that it would be hard to fit an entire miniature Boeing 777 into your diaper and make it fly around.

Heh heh :D

selv14 said:
Sorry, I couldn't help but notice that it would be hard to fit an entire miniature Boeing 777 into your diaper and make it fly around.

Heh heh :D

Just for your information >:| I don't shove planes in my diaper :tongueout:

I check computer because I'm often diapered at night and on my laptop. But during the summer, I love going out biking and wearing a diaper. It just seems so erotic!

I try to be as little as possible!

I watch cartoons, cuddle stuffies, play some games, or just play with toys!

I've never been little in public, mostly because I don't have a caregiver, but I've always wanted to do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back