NabePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hey guys, I don't know about you, but I love my possessions. My possessions don't simply own me, I throw myself at them and make them a huge part of my life.

I'm guessing there are probably some possessions you yourself have and are proud to own. Not to mention it could be something super cool and unique. So if there's something you own and wanna show it off, post it or about it here. Feel free to include pictures and/or descriptions of why you like it and/or what makes it so cool.

I love my toy planes and my Snivy plushie! =3

Favorite model plane on stand is the Airbus A380/800

Here's my MacBook Pro. Personally, I love tech and computers and as a result I use this just about everyday. I love it as a piece of hardware, but I also like what I did with it so that it also expresses some of my interests. It's much nicer to work on it (and play on it) for long hours when I got Simba and Rainbow dash keeping me company.

MBP1 copy.jpg

MBP2 copy.jpg

MBP3.jpg

My most prized possession is my fursuit. I also have a crap ton of BOLT plushes and other BOLT related items. Got some Zoids models. My 07-08 Team signed Detroit Red Wings stick.

@Snivy

Hi Snivy

Thanks for posting! You must have posted while I was straightening out what I wanted to post. Darn you for me beating it! Haha

That jet is HUUUUGE! I could probably fit about 5 of my houses in just one of those. I love planes too. Can't say I'm passionate about them, but the fact that they're such a good example of what engineering can culminate into is awesome. The same reason I like automobiles and most tech.

I bet Snivy is awesome to have around and you wouldn't wanna trade him for the world. I'm sure of course there's no relation with your username *cough*cough*. I have a Charmander, Umbreon, Glaceon, Cobalion and Eevee, plus several other, plushies myself. I'll probably end up posting em here at some point if it stays active long enough.

I absolutely love my 3D printer. It can make just about anything out of plastic.

My wife and I have a number of antiques which I treasure. I also have five dinner knives from the Hindenburg. You can see the scorch marks on them, but they are in great shape, much better than the forks that the Smithsonian has on display in their Space and Air museum. I have no idea what they're worth. All I know is that while the passengers were running from the burning shell (Oh the humanity!), my crazy relatives were running into it yelling, "Souvenirs!"

I don't know if I have a "prized" possession. I'm very fond of my classic cars. The '77 Thunderbird has been in my family since it was new (my great-grandparents ordered it new). I'm very attached to the pieces of furniture I've built (a couple of end tables and a Queen Anne legged chair). I have three different keymaking machines and miscellaneous other locksmithing tools, which I think are pretty cool.

Honestly, I'm not really into the whole "stuff" thing. I acquire things as they catch my interest or support my interests, but that's about as far as it goes. That said, once I have something, I usually hold onto it, and I am generally very interested in keeping it in good condition.

For prized collections I am a collector of hats. I have so many different hats of all different types, shapes, sizes, colors. I have hats for all sorts of occasions and outfits. I just love hats! I always go outside with a hat.

Most recently I bought myself a sawstop table saw with the 36" T-Glide rails earlier in the year and am still loving the hell out of it: http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?p=72154&cat=1,41080,72156

For those that don't know, in addition to being really damn good saws by themselves, they have a safety feature that detects when something conductive (like your finger) hits the blade and stops it within milliseconds by jamming a block of aluminum into the blade. You still end up with a minor cut, but you don't lose your fingers. This is huge because table saw injuries are usually really bad (as the blades cut really fast and are specifically designed to pull stuff in).

The table saw I had before was a really shitty jobsite style portable deal that I could never get aligned properly (and when I got close, it quickly went out). This thing is ridiculously accurate, the fence is immovable once it's locked in and totally square. I haven't had to adjust it at all from when I did the initial setup.

I have to say that the one possession I have at home that I value more than anything else is my digital piano. When I'm bored or stressed out, I can go to my piano and play for a while, and it calms me right down. I hope that it's OK to hot-link a video from YouTube here. If not, admins please delete the link. Here goes - this is a video of me playing my digital piano (this is an original composition by the way):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIM8lox7LHQ

I hope you enjoy seeing me doing what I like best. Have a great day!

I have a huge collection of model planes that I'm proud to own, they are all mostly 1:500th, or 1:400th scale.

TheCaptain said:
@Snivy

Hi Snivy

Thanks for posting! You must have posted while I was straightening out what I wanted to post. Darn you for me beating it! Haha

That jet is HUUUUGE! I could probably fit about 5 of my houses in just one of those. I love planes too. Can't say I'm passionate about them, but the fact that they're such a good example of what engineering can culminate into is awesome. The same reason I like automobiles and most tech.

I bet Snivy is awesome to have around and you wouldn't wanna trade him for the world. I'm sure of course there's no relation with your username *cough*cough*. I have a Charmander, Umbreon, Glaceon, Cobalion and Eevee, plus several other, plushies myself. I'll probably end up posting em here at some point if it stays active long enough.

Aww, thank you dude! *hugs*

Yes sir! The A380 is a extremely huge commercial plane. I just ran into it when it was posted that 1 minute ago after spotting it ^^; I guess I am fast like that! Snivy's have to be fast!

Snivy said:
Aww, thank you dude! *hugs*

Yes sir! The A380 is a extremely huge commercial plane. I just ran into it when it was posted that 1 minute ago after spotting it ^^; I guess I am fast like that! Snivy's have to be fast!

Your plane collection is pretty cool! I love airplanes! My favorite is the DC-3

Paddedwolf said:
Your plane collection is pretty cool! I love airplanes! My favorite is the DC-3

Wait, you've seen my plane collection? o.o I have more now over the months but never really took a picture of it and observed it.

DC-3 is a nice prop commercial plane!

Snivy said:
Wait, you've seen my plane collection? o.o I have more now over the months but never really took a picture of it and observed it.

DC-3 is a nice prop commercial plane!

I just saw what you have on your profile. One day if I have enough money I want to buy a DC-3 and modernize it and make it all nice on the inside.

I am sitting her working on my coin collection.

I have 210 countries and over 8,000 coins dating from 330 ad to present.

i have a very large comic collection and currently my most prized possession is my spawn movie deluxe violator action figure which i recently found. i had that action figure as a kid and it was my favorite but it got broken by one of my friend so when i saw it in an old second hand book store i could resist

I would have to pick my laptop. It is a bit upgraded as I need that for my engineering programs. It is so nice to be able to use my own computer instead of having to work around the lab hours of the university. Although I would also have to pick my tool set. I can't say how many times I have been able to fix something myself instead of getting a repairman or buy a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back