Onesies: Does anyone have a custom-made onesie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ParkABDL said:
Wow, it looks really good! It actually looks similar to the one on your profile picture, was that purposeful or sweet coincidence?

It was purposeful, yeah! I had it custom-made.

As I'll be looking to order more onesies for myself and sooner or later my girl friend, Cereal I'll definitely keep you in mind considering that you like sewing :)

Hmm...Interesting. When I get around to getting onesies, I should think getting custom made, because I am tall and thin, so buying a normal sized one won't fit me well.

as far as having custom outfit's i have various and the best ones i had as for fit/ and great to deal with was bigtot's and tvwebmom

The rest are still cute however, some are snuger' and some are looser some are too short and some just dont fit :(
that is with making sure and mesuring myself fully in various way's, unsure what i should do with the overals lol because they are so cute

guest said:
as far as having custom outfit's i have various and the best ones i had as for fit/ and great to deal with was bigtot's and tvwebmom

The rest are still cute however, some are snuger' and some are looser some are too short and some just dont fit :(
that is with making sure and mesuring myself fully in various way's, unsure what i should do with the overals lol because they are so cute
Same here. I've had the best consistent luck with tvwebmom. I actually just received that minky dot onesie from her today. Very nice.

I kind of lucked into the fit with hers though; I didn't even send measurements. The first I ordered fit really well, so I just kept getting that size. I've had others where the snaps aren't sewn in well... or come undone if you look at them sternly... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back